Grid/slot tables always on top, and specific layout questions
Hey.

I wounder if it is possible to set up SaT in a way which the grid/slot(=the tables on them) will always be on top? I mean windows wise ...
In my layout, I have the edge of another window overlap with the grid/slots. I don't need this "edge" of window(I need the other parts of this window which does not overlap with the grid/slot tables) - but of course I need the tables on the grid/slot to always be visible. Is it possible to do via SaT, or via 3rd party software?

Another question I have is regarding the SaT layout I want to set.
I am an HU player, and I want to set it up in the following way:
-All empty tables(from various sites) are in one slot(empty tables stack).
-Once I got action in a table, it should automatically pop up and move to a secondary slot. All tables that I get action on should move automatically from the first slot to the secondary slot - this is until I move them manually(this auto movement should happen even if there is already a table on the secondary slot).
-I want to have additional two slots, which are manual slots. Tables go there(and stay there) only if I move them manually from slot 1/2.
Can it be set up, and if so, how?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Grid/slot tables always on top, and specific layout questions - by dododo - 03-02-2015, 02:16 AM