GG resizing problems
i enjoy using stackntile a lot and i appreciate your effort for programming it. 
i dont know what causes the problem, i had tried out different sizes for GG as well, new layouts etc. i went from tiled to stackntile for now a couple of days, which worked wonders and i can play more tables, but especially today, it kept resizing it and i dont know the reason why. in the beginning it seems fine and it just resizes once and it puts it into the grid, but for example when i had 18+ tables, it started resizing it the whole time and i couldnt do anything. 

i just tried to play like 12 cg tables and it worked decent without getting resizes, but i dont know if its time dependent and would change to the problem i had before while grinding. some days it works without any issues and some days it just tilts me to beyond cus it keeps resizing, then gotta ignore, then its getting resized again and it kinda fails again
what i noticed tho, when there is a lot of action it seems to be lagging a bit and it kinda takes a tiny bit to do some action, e.g. folding, going all in etc, i do have a very decent CPU + ram tho, might it be a graphic card issue cus it gets so laggy?
I just put out a new version 2.99.11

Can you please download it, and tell me if it solves your problem?
I just downloaded the new version, i will update you in like 12 hrs, as i will start my grind again then thank you a bunch!
ok let me know
worked wonders today, not a single error, no resizing, no bugs, thanks a lot ! did like 20+ tables and it worked without any problems
Great
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new layout. When I add GGPoker, it won't resize it correctly (it will have the good size but will 'cut' the table and the betting cuttons). Note that I have the latest version - tried the Beta as well. Weirdly, when I use my former layout, it resizes GG perfectly.

Thanks for helping :-)

PS : Awesome work, like usual !
(10-30-2020, 07:56 AM)martom Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying to create a new layout. When I add GGPoker, it won't resize it correctly (it will have the good size but will 'cut' the table and the betting cuttons). Note that I have the latest version - tried the Beta as well. Weirdly, when I use my former layout, it resizes GG perfectly.

Thanks for helping :-)

PS : Awesome work, like usual !

Yeah this is the problem I used to have with GG, and that's why I was forced to use the mouse to click and drag to resize the table, so that the table would redraw itself.

I thought GG eliminated that need, because I tested on GGPoker and the tables were no longer cut, and other players confirmed the same.

But for some reason, your tables are getting cut, which means you probably need to go back to the old version 2.99.10. What skin are you playing on? And what version of Windows?
Thanks for answering so quickly.

I'm on GG.UK, Win10 Pro.

2.99.10 solved my problem, thanks again.

Cheers,
Thomas

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10