ftp tables will not go to stack
i am trying to run SaT with a stack hotkey and a fold+stack table hotkey. They make my stars tables return to the stack but my full tilt tables remain in the grid.
A few people have reported this problem with the new 2.5+ versions. Are you using a custom site for FTP? Can you please click on File->Current Layout and paste everything for me?

For me they only go back in stack when i right click(fold+stack hotkey) in the fold/call/bet area. Nothing happens when I rightclick in the middle of the table. This has always been the case for me. Is there a way to fix this?
(12-14-2013, 05:58 PM)felix Wrote: For me they only go back in stack when i right click(fold+stack hotkey) in the fold/call/bet area. Nothing happens when I rightclick in the middle of the table. This has always been the case for me. Is there a way to fix this?

When you set up the right click hotkey within SaT, you should have been prompted with a message asking you if you want to "pass through" the click. Normally you would want to pass the right click through, so that you can still use your right click menu to cut/copy/paste/etc.

However, FTP is one of the sites that this doesn't really work on. Remove the hotkey and re-add it, and click 'no' when it asks if you want to pass the key through. The hotkey should read "RButton" not "~RButton". Try that and see if it helps

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker
(12-14-2013, 05:05 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: A few people have reported this problem with the new 2.5+ versions. Are you using a custom site for FTP? Can you please click on File->Current Layout and paste everything for me?

[settings]
table_width=640
table_height=472
total_slots=11
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=2878
slot2y=0
slot3x=3518
slot3y=0
slot4x=2880
slot4y=473
slot5x=3521
slot5y=472
slot6x=4158
slot6y=0
slot7x=4160
slot7y=472
slot8x=800
slot8y=0
slot9x=800
slot9y=392
slot10x=160
slot10y=392
slot11x=160
slot11y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=8
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=1
highlight_active_win=1
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
table_count_gui_x=19
table_count_gui_y=746
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=345
gui_y=406
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.53
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack,FullTiltPoker
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=640
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=472
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_x_coord=299
PokerStarsBlack_included_hole_y_coord=352
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20250
PokerStarsBlack_included_call_color=0x20253
PokerStarsBlack_included_bet_color=0x30369
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x26724c
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_x_coord=218
PokerStarsBlack_included_flop_y_coord=214
PokerStarsBlack_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x197d13
FullTiltPoker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_width=640
FullTiltPoker_included_resized_table_height=472
FullTiltPoker_included_fold_color=0x209900
FullTiltPoker_included_call_color=0x209900
FullTiltPoker_included_bet_color=0x209900
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=3
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=W
hotkey3action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey3key=RButton
send_table_under_mouse=1
(12-15-2013, 02:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: When you set up the right click hotkey within SaT, you should have been prompted with a message asking you if you want to "pass through" the click. Normally you would want to pass the right click through, so that you can still use your right click menu to cut/copy/paste/etc.

However, FTP is one of the sites that this doesn't really work on. Remove the hotkey and re-add it, and click 'no' when it asks if you want to pass the key through. The hotkey should read "RButton" not "~RButton". Try that and see if it helps

yea i know this, I tried it with the Rbutton instead of ~Rbutton. Still same problem tho. The hotkey only works in the bottom fold/call/bet area. Not a big deal but kind of annoying you have to aim for that area when you're playing a lot of tables.
(12-15-2013, 05:57 AM)felix Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 02:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: When you set up the right click hotkey within SaT, you should have been prompted with a message asking you if you want to "pass through" the click. Normally you would want to pass the right click through, so that you can still use your right click menu to cut/copy/paste/etc.

yea i know this, I tried it with the Rbutton instead of ~Rbutton. Still same problem tho. The hotkey only works in the bottom fold/call/bet area. Not a big deal but kind of annoying you have to aim for that area when you're playing a lot of tables.

Its very annoying to have to do that. You shouldn't have to.

Another user on 2+2 had the same exact problem that you are describing, and he said he fixed it by choosing to not pass through the hotkey:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpo...count=4915
@mga120

Have you tried removing FTP and re-Including it within SaT? Please try that first and let me know.

If it still doesn't work, on the download page, on the side there is a link to old version 2.4.11. Can you downgrade and please try FTP again and tell me if stacking works on the old version?
I have tried both, the older version of SaT and taking out FTP and re-including it and both options did not work. Is there anything else I can try?
Send me a PM with your skype name, maybe we can organize a TeamViewer session so I can watch the problem and see if I notice anything wrong.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10