Customize Hotkeys
Hello!
On some clients scroll wheel doesnt work to increase/decrease betsize.
that goes for both poker software settings and SnT inc/dec betsize.

I would like to know if its possible to edit or copy the default sites I have already added and putting them in the Sites directory.

Is it possible to add any other hotkeys to the .ini other than betsize 1-5?
I would like to use hotkeys to increase/decrease betsize by adding coordinates of the bet slider. Also a hotkey for marking the bet box.

Thank you!
/Bastian
(01-16-2014, 03:18 AM)scud12345 Wrote: Hello!
On some clients scroll wheel doesnt work to increase/decrease betsize.
that goes for both poker software settings and SnT inc/dec betsize.

Yes unfortunately not all sites work with SaT's Increase/Decrease Bet hotkeys. You can see this page for more information:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/hotkeys

Quote:I would like to know if its possible to edit or copy the default sites I have already added and putting them in the Sites directory.

No way to copy the built in site settings. You would need to select Other and go through the wizard yourself. But I can always provide you with the settings for certain sites if you want.

Quote:Is it possible to add any other hotkeys to the .ini other than betsize 1-5?
I would like to use hotkeys to increase/decrease betsize by adding coordinates of the bet slider. Also a hotkey for marking the bet box.

Unfortunately at the moment only BetSize 1-5 hotkeys can be customized. Keep in mind that clicking the slider may produce different results on different sites. Some sites will jump to the slider position which may bet 50% of your stack while other sites will just increase the betsize by one bigblind.
Thanks for the fast reply. Feature request would be adding one or a few more customizable buttons.
Amazing software and keep up the good work!
Noted. Quite possible I add these custom buttons in the future

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10