Trial expired
Hi, I am really liking whats going on with this program, still working out some of the bugs.

Yesterday I had it all setup perfect and it worked fine for a whole session.
Today I woke up to test a few more things and now I am finding that my tables will not stack!
I have a foldandstack hotkley and a plain old stack hot key and neitehr one works Sad
Is My trial period over or something? Or is it something else?
(08-29-2015, 02:25 AM)DS1 Wrote: Hi, I am really liking whats going on with this program, still working out some of the bugs.

Yesterday I had it all setup perfect and it worked fine for a whole session.
Today I woke up to test a few more things and now I am finding that my tables will not stack!
I have a foldandstack hotkley and a plain old stack hot key and neitehr one works Sad
Is My trial period over or something? Or is it something else?

I don't know.. it could be a few different things. Do the table count #s for Stacked Tables, Tiled Tables, and New Tables display the correct numbers when you press Start?
hey can you allow me a new trial time? i downloaded and cant try at the time

E54F772B219F52F4

this is mi code
(08-30-2015, 02:31 AM)Rus Wrote: hey can you allow me a new trial time? i downloaded and cant try at the time

E54F772B219F52F4

this is mi code

I've given you 2 more weeks
Hi

Just wanted to ask about Free Mode for iPoker (Titan specifically), I can see the buyin ammount in the table header. Wil the free mode work on there now?
(09-04-2015, 02:44 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi

Just wanted to ask about Free Mode for iPoker (Titan specifically), I can see the buyin ammount in the table header. Wil the free mode work on there now?

issue #6
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

As I remember, there is no consistency in how iPoker displays tournament buy-in amounts in the title bar. Some tournaments will show it, others not
Ok, Havent played any SnG's but DoNs so I dont know how consistent they will be on other types. Although would be weird if they dont use the same template for all.

Anyways will it work if it can read out the buy in ammount if a table is opened? Example I fire up a 1EUR Don that has this in the table header ******(€1.00)****Tournament? From what I could gather it is not programmed in to not work on iPoker it just checks for criterias that needs to be met (which wont be met if there isnt a €1.00 included).

Might as well ask about Stars compatability? Since I will probably play most of the volume there anyway.
(09-04-2015, 03:14 AM)Guest Wrote: Ok, Havent played any SnG's but DoNs so I dont know how consistent they will be on other types. Although would be weird if they dont use the same template for all.

Anyways will it work if it can read out the buy in ammount if a table is opened? Example I fire up a 1EUR Don that has this in the table header ******(€1.00)****Tournament? From what I could gather it is not programmed in to not work on iPoker it just checks for criterias that needs to be met (which wont be met if there isnt a €1.00 included).

It won't work. Sometimes the title will say something like "€5000 guaranteed ****Tournament" and SaT would think its a €5,000 buyin tournament

(09-04-2015, 03:14 AM)Guest Wrote: Might as well ask about Stars compatability? Since I will probably play most of the volume there anyway.

Stars should be fine as far as I know. But I don't test the free version often
Hi, can you extend my trial, please.

Thanks in advance,

EBE498268E2AE27F
(09-11-2015, 06:24 PM)Guest Wrote: Hi, can you extend my trial, please.

Thanks in advance,

EBE498268E2AE27F

What happened? Your trial expired just last week..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10