Party tables not being recognized
Used the custom site Creator and manage to go all steps succesfully (at least i thought) , but it s still not working.
Forget all this , i made it work like a champ !! Smile Smile Smile Smile
(04-17-2015, 11:34 PM)frenchfish Wrote: I have the exact same problem on Partypoker.FR. I have the trial version and soo far it works like a charm with any other site but this one (most important site to me Sad ).

Please do the same thing that I asked the other guy:

(04-13-2015, 09:10 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you use the menu:

Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title

but instead of using it on a table, use it on the Lobby. SaT relies on the Party Lobby to detect tables too, so maybe thats the problem.

How did you get it to work? Even if you did, I still need you to do the above steps so that I can allow it to work with the built-in site. Custom Sites are missing some features
New version 2.79 doesn't work yet.

I mean I can't fit a table like:

title=[Livorno - NL Hold'em - €0,01/€0,02],class=[#32770]

into PartyPokerModern or PartyPokerClassic profile. :-(
Does it work in v2.78 for the same table? Nothing about this was changed ..

Oh I think I never added those other lobbies that you reported earlier in this thread. I'm sorry My bad. I will do it for next version 2.80...
(05-15-2015, 06:06 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Does it work in v2.78 for the same table? Nothing about this was changed ..

No, it doesn't work in v2.78.
Should work in v2.80

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10