fail to recognise sng and tournament tables PS
yes, finally worked for Nova
(04-23-2015, 08:07 AM)Psydog Wrote: yes, finally worked for Nova

Hrmm ok that's good.

I really always recommend people to use one of the built-in sites/themes, because there are some features in SaT that will only work with a built-in site and not a custom site.

Do you really want to use your custom cube theme or do you mind staying with Nova?
hmm, and seems to work with custom layout now. strange, because i had only 1 ps site before as you can see on the first screen. however, thank you, i will try to go my normal session during next few days and leave feedback here.
Custom layout is important for me- im very used to it and heavily multittable)
(04-23-2015, 08:11 AM)Psydog Wrote: hmm, and seems to work with custom layout now. strange, because i had only 1 ps site before as you can see on the first screen. however, thank you, i will try to go my normal session during next few days and leave feedback here.

(04-23-2015, 08:12 AM)Psydog Wrote: Custom layout is important for me- im very used to it and heavily multittable)

Ok. Yeah I do see only 1 ps site in your first screenshot. I'm not sure what happened. Anyway, try it and let me know.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10