Built-in configs problem
My iPoker skin (NetBet) upgraded last week and background color is no longer a problem. I had to create custom config though, because "iPokerNew" doesn't match.

The only small problem that I have with it right now is window resizing. I think that I actually reported similar problem long time ago for Ongame. It's not as bad as it was for Ongame though, because new Ipoker actually remembers table size after closing. I just like to use "ignore table" and make windows bigger at the end of the session, when I have 2-3 tables left. Here is how SAT will resize that bigger table at the start of the next session: http://imgur.com/dE7ZWbu . To fix that I just have to close and reopen this first table, so it's not major problem.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have multiple stacks in one SAT config? To give an extreme example: 1 config, 8 sites, 4 stacks (for MTTs, SNGs, Cash and Omaha).
(05-19-2016, 03:11 AM)SavantDream Wrote: My iPoker skin (NetBet) upgraded last week and background color is no longer a problem. I had to create custom config though, because "iPokerNew" doesn't match.

If you would use the menu item Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the Main Lobby of NetBet, then I can add support for this skin

(05-19-2016, 03:11 AM)SavantDream Wrote: The only small problem that I have with it right now is window resizing. I think that I actually reported similar problem long time ago for Ongame. It's not as bad as it was for Ongame though, because new Ipoker actually remembers table size after closing. I just like to use "ignore table" and make windows bigger at the end of the session, when I have 2-3 tables left. Here is how SAT will resize that bigger table at the start of the next session: http://imgur.com/dE7ZWbu . To fix that I just have to close and reopen this first table, so it's not major problem.

Yeah, OnGame should have remembered the table size too. That was one of the solutions to work around the problem. Open one table, allow SaT to successfully resize. Then close the table and all new tables should open up correctly by the poker client itself.

SaT attempts to fix it by using a mousedrag to resize the table, to cause the table to redraw itself. You aren't getting the mousedrag because you aren't using the built-in iPokerNew site. To resize the iPoker table using this method, add this line to the bottom of your custom site config:

Code:
border_redraw_method=dragleft

This previously would sometimes end up in resizing loops, but in the last release, I put in a workaround so that the loops stop after 3 attempts to resize.

But, if you just give me the diagnostic info, then I'll add support for NetBet into iPokerNew and you don't have to worry about any of this.

(05-19-2016, 03:11 AM)SavantDream Wrote: Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have multiple stacks in one SAT config? To give an extreme example: 1 config, 8 sites, 4 stacks (for MTTs, SNGs, Cash and Omaha).

Nope, only 1 stack per layout. Some people have gotten around this limitation by running multiple instances of SaT at the same time. There are some caveats to be aware of, if you decide to attempt this. See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/run...-instances
Thanks for answers.

title=[Netbet Poker]
class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]
(05-19-2016, 01:17 PM)SavantDream Wrote: Thanks for answers.

title=[Netbet Poker]
class=[Qt5QWindowIcon]

Download and install this v2.87b

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...p-287b.exe

remove your custom site and include "iPokerNew". Let me know if it works
It works. Resizing seems to be fine now. I will test it properly during tomorrow's session.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10