Winning Poker Network poker.
Can you tell me once it's done here, so I can download it? Thanks bro
(05-30-2015, 01:20 PM)Guest Wrote: Can you tell me once it's done here, so I can download it? Thanks bro

Should be fixed in v2.80
Thanks mate, helped two of us .
Anyone having issues with Jackpot Poker? It will not stack & tile. Leaves all tables in the grind, seems like it wants to stack & tile by the table disappearing for a fraction of a second to my second monitor (table slot 1) but then back in the grind (not my action)... Problem it's causing is tables are popping up over other tables not requiring action, then that table is moved to 1 of 4 grinds I am using, and timing out all over the place...

Set up: table 1 (layout) is on a second monitor and 2-24 are stacked in a 4 grid setting. It's supposed to stack all tables on 1 monitor then disperse into the 4 stack grid.

I'm using a table MOD "shadow" from modmaniac.com. Is this causing the issues?
(06-02-2015, 09:27 AM)LOLRussians Wrote: Anyone having issues with Jackpot Poker? It will not stack & tile. Leaves all tables in the grind, seems like it wants to stack & tile by the table disappearing for a fraction of a second to my second monitor (table slot 1) but then back in the grind (not my action)... Problem it's causing is tables are popping up over other tables not requiring action, then that table is moved to 1 of 4 grinds I am using, and timing out all over the place...

Set up: table 1 (layout) is on a second monitor and 2-24 are stacked in a 4 grid setting. It's supposed to stack all tables on 1 monitor then disperse into the 4 stack grid.

I'm using a table MOD "shadow" from modmaniac.com. Is this causing the issues?

I don't think its a problem with Jackpot Poker, but maybe with the mod. I just took a look at the Shadow theme from that site:
http://modmaniac.com/wshadow.html

The picture shows and example of a Red button, and that should work with the dark gray table background. So I would think that the theme should be compatible with SaT, using the built-in "WinningPoker" site, unless they have somehow moved the buttons to different locations on the table. But if they moved the buttons, then during Include Site setup, when it asks you to press F10 to fold, that would fail.

However, what you describe is the most common problem with SaT, and it has a dedicated help page along with video (conveniently showing WinningPoker):
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

There are some possible workarounds listed on that page, see if any of those solve your issue.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10