stealing focus
(06-09-2015, 08:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-09-2015, 07:34 AM)Bamco Wrote: I am using PokerTracker 4 for my HUD. Tables don't steal focus if I use the HUD only, without SaT.

I was more thinking about the invisible layer which the HUD creates, which maybe interferes with the SaT software. But the odd thing is that it never happened before.

Hrmmm, I didn't know that PT4's hud creates an invisible layer. Are you certain of this? I have heard about an invisible layer for some other smaller networks, but I don't remember if it was PT4.

If it never happened before, did PT4 make any recent changes to their HUD? Maybe you can message them and ask if something has recently changed in regards to their 888 hud.

No, I am not sure that PT4's hud creates an invisible layer. The problem is basically since I updated my SaT software. And there has not been a PT update in the recent past.

I hoped this was a common problem, but it apperently is not. I will just keep looking for a solution and let you know when I found one.
(06-09-2015, 10:20 PM)Bamco Wrote: No, I am not sure that PT4's hud creates an invisible layer. The problem is basically since I updated my SaT software. And there has not been a PT update in the recent past.

I hoped this was a common problem, but it apperently is not. I will just keep looking for a solution and let you know when I found one.

Do you know what version of SaT you previously had that worked? And what version of SaT you're using now that fails?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10