Reassign betsize hotkeys?
Ok, just played session with 2.81g. I play on three sites, 888, ipoker (custom, copied from your file) and hive (custom).

It seems that when an ipoker tourney table opens, the cursor momentarily jumps to another part of screen still (causing me to misclick) before reverting to normal. When an 888 tourney table opens the cursor sticks and cannot be fixed, though I've found if I turn SAT off then on, I'm able to continue play on the 888 table. No issues with hive tables.

So, I'm going to go back to 2.78, though this still has mouse cursor issues with ipoker. Anything else I can try?
Hrmmm. Well iPoker is the same as 888, in that both require SaT to click on the border of the table to properly resize the table and redraw the graphics.

If you look at the custom iPoker file that I pasted for you, you will see this line:

Code:
border_redraw_method=click

You can try changing the click to drag, saving the file, and then closing and reopening SaT. Let me know what happens.
Tried changing click to drag, still get the problem.

Observing some more during this session, the mouse cursor seems to be effected whenever an ipoker table gets moved (ipoker table will move to grid when I need to act, I'll move cursor towards it, and it will jump past the table, seemed to be most common pattern). Also, noticed that all my desktop applications were occasionally being highlighted (as if I had selected a group of them), dunno if this means anything to you, never seen until running the custom ipoker setup.

Also, in my initial post I didn't describe the problems I got with my own custom ipoker setup; the hotkeys seemed to work, but the tables would jump into grid early, seemingly without pattern. Also, my setup moves table back to stack after every action, but if the action involved betting, table would jump straight back into grid after bet.
(07-09-2015, 08:22 AM)monkeyheaven Wrote: Tried changing click to drag, still get the problem.

Observing some more during this session, the mouse cursor seems to be effected whenever an ipoker table gets moved (ipoker table will move to grid when I need to act, I'll move cursor towards it, and it will jump past the table, seemed to be most common pattern). Also, noticed that all my desktop applications were occasionally being highlighted (as if I had selected a group of them), dunno if this means anything to you, never seen until running the custom ipoker setup.

Sounds like a problem with the 'drag' method, as if Windows is still recognizing that the click is held down.

But SaT only moves the mouse to click/drag the border when it first resizes/redraws the table. And that happens when a new table spawns and SaT sees it as a new table. This should never be happening simply when a table moves from stack to grid.

(07-09-2015, 08:22 AM)monkeyheaven Wrote: Also, in my initial post I didn't describe the problems I got with my own custom ipoker setup; the hotkeys seemed to work, but the tables would jump into grid early, seemingly without pattern.

Without pattern? There is probably a pattern we just need to find it. Usually, its because the advance action checkboxes are visible, and those checkboxes are the same color as the real fold/call/bet buttons. I would need to see a screenshot of your skin with the buttons and checkboxes visible to see. But that problem is already in the help pages here, so you can understand it better and see if maybe thats the case:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

(07-09-2015, 08:22 AM)monkeyheaven Wrote: Also, my setup moves table back to stack after every action, but if the action involved betting, table would jump straight back into grid after bet.

Are you using a hotkey to bet or clicking bet with your mouse? Do you suspect there is just some lag either on your computer or with SaT or with iPoker? How powerful is your computer? And what version of Windows are you on?
Tried a few things last couple days.

My first custom ipoker setup I made a mistake with the setup, at last steps put "fold", I've changed that now to call, and that fixes the tables moving to grid problem. Also, the advance action buttons are the same colour as the action buttons, so Im now using a table mod, and that fixes the problem of tables moving into grid too soon.

Only issue now is with mouse cursor interference (ignoring that I can't run post v2.78 due to problems with 888).

Last session, I played with v2.78, my latest custom ipoker setup with table mod, everything was fine apart from first time a new table opens, SAT doesn't recognise it until I have manually click/dragged it, then it snaps To a different size and is recognised. This is a problem as I'm playing Mtt sngs so there's quite a few new tables in these games. If I add a line into my custom file to border redraw, then I don't have that issue, but then the mouse cursor interference problem returns. Can't really live with either problem, anything else I can try experimenting with?

I run PC with i7, ssd, lots of ram etc, don't think it's a lag issue. I use hotkeys to bet.
Well I would prefer you stay on the latest version, or even the Test version that I linked for you earlier. And then we just track down the mouse interference. I'm still not clear on what exactly is happening. Can you take a video?

Here is what is supposed to happen: SaT detects a new table for Ipoker or 888, and tries to resize the table to the grid slot size. These sites require us to click the border to redraw the graphics, so SaT moves the mouse, clicks, and then moves the mouse back to the previous location. This should happen quickly, but you may notice it happening. Usually you'll want to just allow it to happen when a new table opens, and then resume your play.

Also, can you click File -> Current Layout and paste me the full file?
Played a couple sessions now with 2.81g, playing with custom Ipoker and custom hive setups, all is fine now. Weird. I'm not playing at all on 888 for now because of their server/dc issues, so I don't know if all the mouse cursor problems were due to 888, or if something I've tweeked has fixed the problem.

Regardless, all good, and thanks so much for all the fast responses, really appreciate it.
Sounds good. Post if you notice any more problems
I am looking for some input on this topic. I have a betsize assignment problem for a custom site I've created (Unibet). Basically the wizard for setting up custom sites doesn't allow you to assign betsize keys, but they are there. Is there an easy way to figure out the coordinates of betsize 1, 2 and 3?
(07-22-2015, 06:06 PM)Insideman Wrote: I am looking for some input on this topic. I have a betsize assignment problem for a custom site I've created (Unibet). Basically the wizard for setting up custom sites doesn't allow you to assign betsize keys, but they are there. Is there an easy way to figure out the coordinates of betsize 1, 2 and 3?

Yep, see this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10