Stack and Tile is ignoring Bovada MTT Tables
(07-10-2015, 03:51 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I've temporarily upgraded your license to the Full version. Can you press Stop and Start and see if the table is recognized?

ok, i busted from that previous MTT. but i'm registered for the $7.70 that's about to start. I will test it and report back. (have closed and reopened SaT)
You can just open an observed table from the previous tournament. Also check the Register button and see if it says Full version
Hi, I'm having similar issues on Bovada. SaT works great with cash tables but doesn't work for MTTs, resulting in timing out and sitting out. Please advise. Thanks.
(07-31-2015, 08:46 AM)lkdpoker Wrote: Hi, I'm having similar issues on Bovada. SaT works great with cash tables but doesn't work for MTTs, resulting in timing out and sitting out. Please advise. Thanks.

The original poster said that some MTTs would work and others not. Are you saying that none work at all?

Are you using the Free version of SaT? Let me know. There are no tournament stakes listed in the title of the tables so SaT cannot read them, and therefore disallows them. The paid versions do not have this restriction
I have the paid small-stakes version of SaT. Here's exactly what happens. I load up an MTT and SaT recognizes it. Unfortunately, after several hands, it stops working. Then I've been able to close the MTT table and open it again, whereupon SaT recognizes it again. Sometimes this does the trick, sometimes I need to do this again at some point.
That sounds like exactly the same problem as the other guy was having. Very strange. I have no idea whats causing it..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10