Pokerstars Hotkeys
Hi, I have been using your program for WPN and love it!

Now I want to use it on stars as well. however there is a problem. Some of the hotkeys I am already fully used to using for WPN, are actual poker-lobby hotkeys in pokerstars which fire stuff like "registered in tournaments" or resize my table.

These are not hotkeys which I can disable in pokerstars or re-program. So is there some way in SaT that I can maybe have SaT "eat" the hotkeys so that they only work for SaT and nothing else?
Usually once a hotkey is set up in SaT, then that key is already "eaten" as you put it, and disabled in other stuff.

For example, if you set up a hotkey for the letter "A", then you are unable to type that letter in the chatbox on the table.

Or if you set up a hotkey for "RButton" (without the ~ pass thru when SaT asks), then all of your right click functionality will be disabled on your system.

So I'm curious why its not happening for you. Maybe its a weird combination. Which hotkeys are causing the problem?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10