Windows 10 problems
After setting a new layout - iPoker and the other sites are locking into the grid.
However, there's a discrepancy between the table sizes as the appear in SaT layout setting and how they really appear on the screen. On the screen, they still appear with the gaps, but in SaT they are set-up flush against the side of the screens. This only started with Windows 10, and is how they tile directly though the Pokerstars tile setting as well. Can you think of anyway to get them to tile flush? I'll email Stars support about it as well.

Now we fixed that iPoker issue, can we fix this 888poker issue? When a user message pop-up box appears (link in the post above) there is a 40% chance SaT malfunctions and the mouse seizes up similar to what you saw it do in the short vid. I would guess SaT thinks this is some sort of betting action box and freaks out... However it doesn't really look similar to the betting option boxes does it?
Or don't suppose there's a way to quickly kill SaT with a keyboard shortcut? (just wishful thinking...?) Coz you can usually just restart it and it works. The weird thing is when you restart it the message boxes have usually gone so SaT actually seems to push the OK! This could be the first signs of artificial intelligence.
(10-04-2015, 05:29 AM)Acesup Wrote: After setting a new layout - iPoker and the other sites are locking into the grid.
However, there's a discrepancy between the table sizes as the appear in SaT layout setting and how they really appear on the screen. On the screen, they still appear with the gaps, but in SaT they are set-up flush against the side of the screens. This only started with Windows 10, and is how they tile directly though the Pokerstars tile setting as well. Can you think of anyway to get them to tile flush? I'll email Stars support about it as well.

You mean even when you try to tile with Stars by itself, even Stars leaves gaps? That suggests is a Windows 10 specific issue, and I probably won't get to look at it until I install Win10

(10-04-2015, 05:29 AM)Acesup Wrote: Now we fixed that iPoker issue, can we fix this 888poker issue? When a user message pop-up box appears (link in the post above) there is a 40% chance SaT malfunctions and the mouse seizes up similar to what you saw it do in the short vid. I would guess SaT thinks this is some sort of betting action box and freaks out... However it doesn't really look similar to the betting option boxes does it?

Ahhh yes a few people have reported something like this. That when a new tournament starts, SaT gets stuck in a loop trying to resize the table. Can you test something for me? Does the Advanced Option to "Move 888 popups to grid" change anything? Can you tell me if that does anything for the problem?

(10-04-2015, 05:34 AM)Acesup Wrote: Or don't suppose there's a way to quickly kill SaT with a keyboard shortcut? (just wishful thinking...?) Coz you can usually just restart it and it works. The weird thing is when you restart it the message boxes have usually gone so SaT actually seems to push the OK! This could be the first signs of artificial intelligence.

Smile Not wishful thinking:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/aut...tch-hotkey

However, when the mouse gets stuck, sometimes its hard to press the key combo

But SaT shouldn't be pressing that OK button...
Got this from Stars;

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

We are aware that players currently using the "Tile Tables" feature in the PokerStars software in Windows 10 will experience gaps between adjacent tables.

Please be aware that the gap you mentioned is a regular feature of Windows 10 while tiling windows. Thus, this behaviour is not a bug in the PokerStars software, but is a result of the Windows 10 design. All windows have a gap while tiling in Windows 10, not just PokerStars. You can verify this by yourself by opening several applications, right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting "Show windows stacked". Unfortunately, as far as we know, there are currently no options available to disable this feature.

This being said, we would like to remind you that you can manually resize and move the tables and either use the "Remember Table Positioning" option or save a custom layout. You can access these features by selecting "Settings" -> "Layouts" from the main PokerStars client lobby.
You mean check the box for MOVE TO GRID in advanced options -> notifications? Okay trying that now.

I notice in there it also has that you can disable some pop-ups? IS that worth trying to or is that not related to the 888 system pop-ups?

Ah okay that's a great short-cut thanks.
(10-04-2015, 06:25 AM)Acesup Wrote: You mean check the box for MOVE TO GRID in advanced options -> notifications? Okay trying that now.

I notice in there it also has that you can disable some pop-ups? IS that worth trying to or is that not related to the 888 system pop-ups?

Ah okay that's a great short-cut thanks.

No

I mean in Advanced Options -> Sites

There is a checkbox for 888 popups
Ah ok - It was checked so I'll try with it unchecked.

Thanks!
Ok. I don't suspect it will change anything but I just want to be sure
Didn't have any issues today after those changes, but may have been some run good. After another good test tomorrow will let you know.
ok please keep me up to date

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10