Bossmedia - problem with config file
Maybe ipoker changed something in their tournament tables. Is it only MTTs? or SNGs? And are you using the built in SaT iPoker settings or using the custom site wizard?
I used the wizard for ipoker. I have only tried it in MTTs...I played cashgames and when the tournament tables popd up/started they didnt snap in to the grid...Maybe should try running the wizard with a tournament table? or should it work only doing it for a cashgame table?
It should work with both. But why don't you try using the built in iPoker settings first, instead of using the custom site wizard. Select "iPoker" from the Sites dropdown instead of "Custom" (and of course remove your custom site that you created from the wizard). See if that works for you.
Hi

I get the same error message as in the first reply. Table class wasnt detected. The program was detecting the tables correctly when I entered pertient include/exclude words but when I tried with the * in table class as you suggested, stack&tile cant detect tables anymore.

Any other possible solutions ?
It should be " .* " like I gave, not just the * alone.

(09-19-2011, 02:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
Code:
table_class=.*
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby
table_include_title_text=Boss Table

Hi,

I also have problem on Bossmedia (Pokerheaven). It seeems program is working, but program thinks that lobby is table and stacks and resizes it as well. Tried this code:

table_class=.*
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby
table_include_title_text=Boss Table

changed in .ini file and tried also write these values in the wizzard - result the same - program thinks that lobby is table.

Please help. It seems this programm will help a lot for me.
Everything works fine..

Found solution.

in the wizzard table include field wrote "table:"

because there is no possibility to exclude lobby
Glad you figured it out. I'm not sure why excluding "Lobby" didn't work, but using a unique 'include' parameter is a good workaround

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10