Right click on Full Tilt
I use right click to fold+stack, but on Full Tilt it now brings up the Theme panel every time I click it. It never used to do this, I assume Stack and Tile has stopped "eating" the hotkey or something (although it does still fold+stack).

Also the Bet X bb hotkeys don't work on Full Tilt.
(11-04-2015, 06:46 PM)epitomised Wrote: I use right click to fold+stack, but on Full Tilt it now brings up the Theme panel every time I click it. It never used to do this, I assume Stack and Tile has stopped "eating" the hotkey or something (although it does still fold+stack).

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/full-tilt-poker
issue #1

maybe you recently removed and re-added your hotkey and changed this

(11-04-2015, 06:46 PM)epitomised Wrote: Also the Bet X bb hotkeys don't work on Full Tilt.

On all tables? Can you try a cash table and a tournament table and see if it works anywhere?
Ah thanks, that has solved problem.

Re: Bet X bb, def not working on Full Tilt tourneys. Also it fills in the wrong amounts on iPoker for me. I think it's doing 1.2x for 2.2x etc could be wrong about that but it fills in a number less than what is needed to raise for all my 2bb to 3bb bets.
Does it fail on all tournament blinds or just once it reaches a certain blind level?

When it fails, can you use the menu: Help-Diagnostic-Get Window Title

And paste me the results?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10