failure
title=[Pittsburgh / ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05 PL Omaha  / Real money],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow]

doesn't match for this site, Winamax
run at administrator
other sites work wery well
Why is it showing ^ for the currency symbol in the stakes ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05?

Thats the problem... I can't even type it. The ^ character that I typed (by pressing Shift+6) is much larger. That must be some foreign character ˆ so I don't know how to add it. Can you change that within Winamax by changing the client language?
(11-17-2015, 01:57 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Why is it showing ^ for the currency symbol in the stakes ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05?

Thats the problem... I can't even type it. The ^ character that I typed (by pressing Shift+6) is much larger. That must be some foreign character ˆ so I don't know how to add it. Can you change that within Winamax by changing the client language?

I have ENG version of client, change the client language, but same. ˆ0.02-ˆ0.05
What language is your Windows set to ?

See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Look at the screenshot at the bottom of that page. Can you try changing that and see?
(11-17-2015, 05:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: What language is your Windows set to ?

See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Look at the screenshot at the bottom of that page. Can you try changing that and see?

only, when i reinstall ENG version Windows, start work correctly.
You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?

If so, what language was it before?
(11-19-2015, 01:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?

If so, what language was it before?

Quote:You mean in the Control Panel, you changed the Region setting to English?
No, that's not help. I reinstall system. Was russian language.
Sad

You shouldn't need to re-install Windows completely. There was probably a way to fix it in the Control Panel I would think

Anyway I'm glad its working now

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10