Hotkey
Hello. I play in stack but tables move to grid when action required. But when table is in grid and I use my hotkey to fold, table doesn't back to stack. When I press fold normally, table back to stack correctly.

Moreover, it is impossible to move 888 tables to stack.

P.S. I updated program to 2.84
(12-25-2015, 10:18 PM)user1 Wrote: Hello. I play in stack but tables move to grid when action required. But when table is in grid and I use my hotkey to fold, table doesn't back to stack. When I press fold normally, table back to stack correctly.

Are you using a "Fold" hotkey or "Fold+Stack"? You should use "Fold+Stack"

(12-25-2015, 10:18 PM)user1 Wrote: Moreover, it is impossible to move 888 tables to stack.

Are you using the "QT" version of the site in SaT or no? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? What version of Windows?
Quote:Are you using a "Fold" hotkey or "Fold+Stack"? You should use "Fold+Stack"

I am beginer user and i did'nt know option "Fold+Stack". I used this hotkey today and everything was good.

Quote:Are you using the "QT" version of the site in SaT or no? Have you tried removing and re-Including the site? What version of Windows?

I  am using Windows 7 and QT version. However unexpectedly today everything was good Smile

I had another problem. Sometimes table from pokerstars isn't move to grid when action required and my hand is muck. I unchecked 'popup table when action is required' in soft.
(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: I am beginer user and i did'nt know option "Fold+Stack". I used this hotkey today and everything was good.

I  am using Windows 7 and QT version. However unexpectedly today everything was good Smile

Ok great Smile

(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Guest Wrote: I had another problem. Sometimes table from pokerstars isn't move to grid when action required and my hand is muck. I unchecked 'popup table when action is required' in soft.

Again, have you tried removing and re-Including the site?

Can you test with just one table, and see if it only happens when facing an all-in or not? You can replicate that in play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. Then the next hand you will face all-in
(12-27-2015, 11:51 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you test with just one table, and see if it only happens when facing an all-in or not? You can replicate that in play money by betting 99% of your stack and then folding. Then the next hand you will face all-in

You're right. This only happens when someone at the table is all in.

Moreover I noticed, when I invested chips to the pot and someone goes all-in, my 'fold' hotkey sometimes doesn't work. I don't know is it intentional or bug.
(12-27-2015, 05:38 PM)user1 Wrote: You're right. This only happens when someone at the table is all in.

What PokerStars site/theme do you have included into SaT? Are you sure it matches the correct theme you're using for your tables?

(12-27-2015, 05:38 PM)user1 Wrote: Moreover I noticed, when I invested chips to the pot and someone goes all-in, my 'fold' hotkey sometimes doesn't work. I don't know is it intentional or bug.

If the Fold button is visible, then it should always work. Does this happen only on Stars?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10