Keep new tables in grid
Hi guys,

My new tables are configured to come into my grid, but as i use my
fold/stack hotkey the first time they go back into my stack.

So, i would like to have my new tables standard configured as
"keep table in grid"   - is that possible ?

Thanks!
It's a small thing, but saves me a click Smile
(12-31-2015, 11:05 AM)SvZff Wrote: Hi guys,

My new tables are configured to come into my grid, but as i use my
fold/stack hotkey the first time they go back into my stack.

So, i would like to have my new tables standard configured as
"keep table in grid"   - is that possible ?

Thanks!

Hrm, no its not possible currently. Why do you want to do this? If you don't want the tables to ever go to the stack, or you don't even want to use a stack, then why not set the Stack Slot = 0 (or just use the Tile preset mode)?
Techical thing i guess Smile I use my stack very actively (like 8stack+8 around tiled) ,
but i'd like some time for new tables, say a couple hands, to see who is on the table,
stats to popup (takes a hand too) , colour-tag the table and maybe some players,
see if i have notes, etc, before i decide to put it in a tile-slot or send it to my stack
I mean the setting is to send new tables to my grid, so it wouldn't be all that weird to
expect that they would stay there for a bit right? Smile
As said it's totally fine like this, because i just have to make a habit of hitting
"keep table in grid" on every new table, which i am sure i wont even think
about anymore in a couple sessions, so no biggie i am sure you have way more
interesting stuff to work on Smile

Happy NYE!
(12-31-2015, 02:38 PM)SvZff Wrote: Techical thing i guess Smile I use my stack very actively (like 8stack+8 around tiled) ,
but i'd like some time for new tables, say a couple hands, to see who is on the table,
stats to popup (takes a hand too) , colour-tag the table and maybe some players,
see if i have notes, etc, before i decide to put it in a tile-slot or send it to my stack

Gotcha, all good reasons. Unfortunately I don't really see this being very popular and probably not too necessary. I will add it to the to-do list but further down the line.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10