Free version Euro tables
I'm using the free version of SnT and euro tables seem to not be recognized. Tried playing 0,02/0,04 eu.
Am i doing something wrong or are they not supported?
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format

Sometimes this can't be fixed
Alright, well i changed the language to english and the comma became a decimal point Big Grin but it still doesnt work. Euro sign is before the amount too Sad

This is what the window title looks like"[account name]: Premium Table 15j NLHE - €0.02/€0.04

any ideas?
What site?
bet365, ipoker network
i saw ipoker has some problems because of the chat but i did everything as instructed and it still doesnt work
I don't know what the problem could be. If you are using the new iPoker client, then SaT doesn't support that yet.
I am indeed using the latest client. When i tried installing an older version it updates automatically. Any trick there?
(01-16-2016, 09:23 PM)Skillboi Wrote: I am indeed using the latest client. When i tried installing an older version it updates automatically. Any trick there?

You can try choosing "Other" from the sites dropdown list, and creating a custom site profile. But theres no guarantee that that will work.

This is not limited to the free version. The built-in "iPoker" and "iPoker_noChat" sites do not yet support the new beta client. I'm working on it

Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for the bet365 main lobby?
title=[bet365],class=[PTIODEVICE]

I did try the custom site profile, still doesnt work.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10