Tables not always popping, irregular startup issues
Did you get this problem fixed? I am having the same issue it seems on WPN, not all tables are popping up. I haven't set the software up with any other skin either. Need to figure out a way to fix this asap!!
(02-25-2016, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: At 3:22, 5:14, 5:29, all of those instances show a pattern. In all of those hands, you are either facing or calling an all-in. In those cases, the betbox is not visible.

SaT detects that action is required in two ways. 1. if the betbox in visible, 2. if the Fold button is visible. Apparently #1 is working fine, but #2 is failing. I'm not sure exactly why that is.

Did you perhaps initially set up WinningPoker with a different skin? Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and testing this issue specifically again (when facing or calling an allin when your betbox isn't visible)? If it still fails, can you try creating a File -> New Layout with a different slot size, basing it off of a WinningPoker table that you resize with your mouse, and see if it changes anything?

I have found I am having this same issue, particularly noticeable vs every all in, and I am usually wanting to call and it folds my hand. Is there an easy way to be able to smoothly cycle between tables in a stack? None of the options i have tried so far(cycle stack forward, activate urgent table, and send table to buttom) work very well. In all of them it seems to change tables for a split second, but then whatever table was on top typically moves right back. I for sure have the auto switch between tables option turned off(playing on WPN).
(03-07-2016, 03:59 PM)Jon Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 05:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: At 3:22, 5:14, 5:29, all of those instances show a pattern. In all of those hands, you are either facing or calling an all-in. In those cases, the betbox is not visible.

SaT detects that action is required in two ways. 1. if the betbox in visible, 2. if the Fold button is visible. Apparently #1 is working fine, but #2 is failing. I'm not sure exactly why that is.

Did you perhaps initially set up WinningPoker with a different skin? Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and testing this issue specifically again (when facing or calling an allin when your betbox isn't visible)? If it still fails, can you try creating a File -> New Layout with a different slot size, basing it off of a WinningPoker table that you resize with your mouse, and see if it changes anything?

I have found I am having this same issue, particularly noticeable vs every all in, and I am usually wanting to call and it folds my hand. Is there an easy way to be able to smoothly cycle between tables in a stack? None of the options i have tried so far(cycle stack forward, activate urgent table, and send table to buttom) work very well. In all of them it seems to change tables for a split second, but then whatever table was on top typically moves right back. I for sure have the auto switch between tables option turned off(playing on WPN).

Yes exactly. If its only happening when facing an all-in, then that may be the problem. On WPN, SaT first looks for the visibility of the betbox. Secondarily, it looks for the visibility of the Call button. I would recommend running the Test described on this page, using those settings described, and check and see if it works or not when facing an all-in. At play money, its easy to test because people are shoving often. And also, you could bet 99% of your stack and then just Fold to any raise, leaving yourself with 1bb for the next hand.
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

But what do you mean that you're "wanting to call but it folds your hand"? Are you using a hotkey when you notice this problem?

Cycling thru the stack is just a workaround. I would rather solve the real problem, which is the tables not popping up. If we can get that working correctly, then that shouldnt really matter.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10