Currency
Hi! first, sick software that I already love! Second I play on a swedish site that I have configured manually and it works like a charm but I have a question aboutthe currency, as I understand its cheaper for smaller stakes and I play the equivalent of 25NL but in swedish crowns (1dollar = 8.4 SEK) So will I be able to use the small stakes software whilst having 200SEK on my table or will the software think its 200USD?
Hrm, you are right this may be a problem if the currency is displayed in SEK

Can you do this for me... Use the menu item for "Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title" and paste me the results for a poker table that you are concerned about?
title=[5 - Ada Turbo 10 - Bord: 38322840 - Svenska Spels Poker],class=[BossWindowClass]
I would think that on the Small Stakes version of the software, this table would work. Are you saying it doesn't? Or you haven't tried it yet?
(03-26-2016, 09:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I would think that on the Small Stakes version of the software, this table would work. Are you saying it doesn't? Or you haven't tried it yet?

I havent actually tried it yet, still on trial version :Smile Thanks for ur help!
When it comes time, try it and let me know
Hi, got my smallstakes license and it works like a charm! Thanks for a great software and quick support Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10