Problem with 888poker
First, its very strange to see #32770- I have non updating version of 888 answer)
ver. 4-6.17-666-1
and yes, I played bwin all time same time play 888- no problems
wowowow
I find problem))))
my small stakes sat just doesnt see any buyin tourneys(why??)-I checked on playmoney, everything works perfect!
where I did mistake?))
any buyin tourneys only at 888 I mean
(07-06-2016, 08:01 PM)Guest Wrote: I have non updating version of 888, because of table size(am I right, that sat cant do tables smaller in new versions of 888?)
I installed sat vers. 2.85, now both(!) standart nonQT configs see tables(with my special layout), when I add and start sat, but when I add it, F10- fold doesnt work, so sat see tables, move to grid, but no hotkeys(((
with custom rooms situation - when create- everithing works, add- works(see table, f10 fold ok), start sat- doesnt see table at all(((
I dont think, that problem in title- tour NLH written there, I try different titles(your too)-no.
I played a lot of time on that client with sat, everything worked perfect, I didnt change nothing(only move from full version sat to small stakes))) 
just dont understant what the fckn magic- standart configs see my special layout, custom room first see(when create) when start- no))))

You should probably use the latest version of SaT. Did you add the lines I told you to add?

The only other thing I can think of, is maybe SaT is having a problem detecting the stakes of the table, and is blocking the table that way. Are you on the Small Stakes license?

Can you use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title and paste me everything for the tables that fail?
"Are you on the Small Stakes license?"
no, I use huge stack license, if you dont read
"I played a lot of time on that client with sat, everything worked perfect, I didnt change nothing(only move from full version sat to small stakes)))"
Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title
"Error: "t" is not valid key name. The curent thread will exit
line#
3563: Hotkeey,^+!t,GetWindowTitleAndClassHotkey
I try to use all sat .85+
(07-07-2016, 05:29 AM)Guest Wrote: "Are you on the Small Stakes license?"
"I played a lot of time on that client with sat, everything worked perfect, I didnt change nothing(only move from full version sat to small stakes)))"

Sorry I missed that part that you wrote.

But I'm still confused. So are you on Small Stakes version right now? Or Full Version?

(07-07-2016, 05:29 AM)Guest Wrote: Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title
line#

Ah you must not be using an English keyboard layout.

Anyway, I was trying to see if this is the problem. Take a look at this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format
Problem fixed
I dont know how , but I remove and re include again ( x10 ) and at the 11 time its works.
ahsuehaus

Thanks!
Crazy haha
(07-06-2016, 02:09 AM)Guest Wrote: despite 2nd config was set on tourney table
after changes with buttons I mean
sorry for ugly english))

(07-07-2016, 08:20 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 05:29 AM)Guest Wrote: "Are you on the Small Stakes license?"

Sorry I missed that part that you wrote.

But I'm still confused. So are you on Small Stakes version right now? Or Full Version?

(07-07-2016, 05:29 AM)Guest Wrote: Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title
line#

Ah you must not be using an English keyboard layout.

Anyway, I was trying to see if this is the problem. Take a look at this page:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/currency-format
small stakes
changed region and system locate
in 888 can be problem with cents tourneys- they write 10c(and we can do nothing with this?-sat will not work?), but $3 tourneys doesnt work too..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10