partypoker
Yes, i am using built-in PartyPokerModern site in SaT. And i am using default Party graphics. Didnt really understood what does "stack of screen" mean?
I use full version SaT
(04-25-2017, 07:07 PM)Mdd Wrote: Yes, i am using built-in PartyPokerModern site in SaT. And i am using default Party graphics. Didnt really understood what does "stack of screen" mean?
I use full version SaT

Does this all-in bug happen for tournaments or cash games? Can you try both and see if one of them works?

What version of SaT are you using? If not the latest, can you upgrade and see if that fixes it?
2.94 version, its latest i think. Tournaments.
(04-25-2017, 11:24 PM)Mdd Wrote: 2.94 version, its latest i think. Tournaments

Can you try Play Money Cash and see if it happens? Just bet 99% of your stack and Fold. Then next hand you'll face allin

I just tested on both Play Money Cash and Play Money SNG and both worked for me...
I`ve just tried play money, but stacking doesnt work at all, hotkeys works fine even when i face all in.

https://gyazo.com/8ce37cd012121fd1ede85e56756d3c10 thats what i get when i try play money
(04-25-2017, 01:21 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 12:03 PM)Guest333 Wrote: Hello,

Iv'e got the same problem with party.. never had this problem before, im using PartyPokerModern. When the tournament starts everything works fine and after several clicks im using "F1 - Fold + Stack Table" he goes away and dont fold the cards, and after that SaT just ignores this table if u bring back to grid with Keep table in grid he comes back and only u can do is just Bet, other bind's not working. So i need everytime close and open this table, then SaT recognizes this table and starts working back again, but not for long.. i didn't had this problem when i had other subscription "full" right now i started using "micro" and this problem appeared.

It sounds like your problem is different. You are using the Small Stakes subscription for $8.95? Closing and opening the table should make no difference. Does the table show up in the table count #s on the Main tab within SaT?

Yes, im using subscription for 8.95$. Yeap, show up but notĀ pops up from stack, i don't know if this will help bet there is a option "Show Testing Info" on party tables i dont see blind level(only after closing and re-opening the table), bet other tables that are working perfectly shows blind levels.. It's like, SaT time to time looses partypoker tables and i need to close and seat back on the table.
(04-25-2017, 11:36 PM)Mdd Wrote: I`ve just tried play money, but stacking doesnt work at all, hotkeys works fine even when i face all in.

https://gyazo.com/8ce37cd012121fd1ede85e56756d3c10 thats what i get when i try play money

Can you leave me your skype name?
(04-25-2017, 11:57 PM)Guest333 Wrote: Yes, im using subscription for 8.95$. Yeap, show up but notĀ pops up from stack, i don't know if this will help bet there is a option "Show Testing Info" on party tables i dont see blind level(only after closing and re-opening the table), bet other tables that are working perfectly shows blind levels.. It's like, SaT time to time looses partypoker tables and i need to close and seat back on the table.

Party tournaments don't show the Blinds in the titlebar of the table, so that is normal.. But you shouldn't have to close and reopen the table. Please leave me your skype name too
Ok so the problem that user @Mdd was because he was using an older version of the Party client. When we upgraded to the latest, his allin problem was fixed.

If you click on the little lock icon in the lower right of the Party main lobby, and then choose "Client Version", we want a Build Date of April 2017. He re-downloaded from the website and then everything worked.

@Guest333: can you check your Party client version?
Hi, it's me again, keeping you busy 8)

Everything worked fine for me with Party for the last one and a half month, but since last weekend some tables don't go to grid at some point.
Should not have anything to do with getting reseated, because even when I'm getting those tables into the grid per hotkey and put them into stack again at some point, the same table still does not go to grid, even though the other tables are working fine.
I've got somehow the same problem with 888, it works in general but at some point one table is not working and I don't know the reason nor how long it takes till the table works again.
It's pretty annoying :/
Will try the 888 theme for tables without chat box and update again.

Greets

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10