partypoker
(04-29-2017, 11:30 PM)Grozzorg Wrote: Hi, it's me again, keeping you busy 8)

Everything worked fine for me with Party for the last one and a half month, but since last weekend some tables don't go to grid at some point.
Should not have anything to do with getting reseated, because even when I'm getting those tables into the grid per hotkey and put them into stack again at some point, the same table still does not go to grid, even though the other tables are working fine.

Of course the thing to always do is to run through this Test:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...ncorrectly

When is the table failing to pop out? Always? Or only when facing an all-in? Or some other time?

If its when you are facing an all-in, please try to redownload the Party client from the website to update to a newer version

(04-29-2017, 11:30 PM)Grozzorg Wrote: I've got somehow the same problem with 888, it works in general but at some point one table is not working and I don't know the reason nor how long it takes till the table works again.
It's pretty annoying :/
Will try the 888 theme for tables without chat box and update again.

If your 888 client has updated and no longer has a chatbox, then yes you need to use the "888Poker" site. But if you see the other posts in the forum, other people are having problems are small table sizes. You may need to create a New Layout with a larger grid slot size
My build version says April 1st 2017 and i'm having the same problem everyone else is mentioning with tournament tables "turning off" after a few hands.
(05-02-2017, 01:47 AM)beebeebee Wrote: My build version says April 1st 2017 and i'm having the same problem everyone else is mentioning with tournament tables "turning off" after a few hands.

There's no "everyone else" there's one other user who is claiming it, but it is not confirmed. So I wouldn't just assume that you're having the same issue just yet. Table's should never just 'turn off'. So more information is needed. What do you mean by "turn off"? And does this happen regularly? Are you able to reproduce it?
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply everyone was having the problem. Just that the way it was described by some of the other users in the thread seems to be the same thing that is happening to me. PPmodern seems to be working fine when I start out my session but after just a few hands (not sure about the exact amount, have had too many tables when it happens to establish if it's always the same amount) the hotkey buttons becomes unresponsive and stops working. The rest of the table seem to still work though as it's still placed automatically in the grid when I try to move it around. Party is the only site that this seems to happen on consistently while eight other sites are working fine.
(05-02-2017, 04:19 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Sorry, I didn't mean to imply everyone was having the problem. Just that the way it was described by some of the other users in the thread seems to be the same thing that is happening to me. PPmodern seems to be working fine when I start out my session but after just a few hands (not sure about the exact amount, have had too many tables when it happens to establish if it's always the same amount) the hotkey buttons becomes unresponsive and stops working. The rest of the table seem to still work though as it's still placed automatically in the grid when I try to move it around. Party is the only site that this seems to happen on consistently while eight other sites are working fine.

Hrmmm, so the hotkeys stop working randomly? Is it possible you can test with just one or two tables of only Party poker to see if you can find any more clues? And which specific hotkeys are failing? Is it only the betting hotkeys? What about hotkeys such as table movement hotkeys such as "Move table to next slot" ? Can you test that when you think its supposed to be failing?
I also just thought of something to try

In Advanced Options -> Sites, try turning on the "Party FastForward fix"

And see if that fixes it. That was fixing some problems when players would get re-dealt in a new hand at the FF tables, and a similar thing may be happening when you move tables in a tournament and are re-seated

Let me know how that goes
I tried turning that on but unfortunately it didn't work. I just counted and at least this time everything worked as it should for three hands before the hotkey started working. The only one I have active is the fold hotkey (x1). The table still stays in its grid and otherwise acts like its supposed to.

edit: I just realized that if I close and reopen the table the hotkey will go back to working and so far (10 hands) everything seems to be working perfectly. It's not the most elegant fix but it gets the job done Smile

Double edit: NVM it still stops working, it just takes a little bit longer.
(05-02-2017, 03:39 PM)beebeebee Wrote: I tried turning that on but unfortunately it didn't work. I just counted and at least this time everything worked as it should for three hands before the hotkey started working. The only one I have active is the fold hotkey (x1). The table still stays in its grid and otherwise acts like its supposed to.

edit: I just realized that if I close and reopen the table the hotkey will go back to working and so far (10 hands) everything seems to be working perfectly. It's not the most elegant fix but it gets the job done Smile

Double edit: NVM it still stops working, it just takes a little bit longer.

Can you leave me your skype name? I'd like to organize a session where I can watch it happen on your machine
I've tried to exclude and include partypoker 3 times, still doesnt take the table out of grid when action comes, neither the fold hotkey works, super annoying.
I need a solution asap since powerfest is on fire, since i didn't found a support email please write me at fk...@yahoo.com.br
(05-10-2017, 07:28 AM)kovalski Wrote: I've tried to exclude and include partypoker 3 times, still doesnt take the table out of grid when action comes, neither the fold hotkey works, super annoying.
I need a solution asap since powerfest is on fire, since i didn't found a support email please write me at fk...@yahoo.com.br

You have email

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10