Ignition/Bovada tables no longer detected
When I start SaT it will no longer detect my Ignition table. I was having no issues less than 24 hrs ago.  When I set up a new layout I got an error when trying to add Ignition. I also play on WPN and I'm having no issues there. 

[Image: cpRh11v.png]
Did Ignition just recently update their software?

Can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title and paste me the results for the main Ignition lobby?
(05-02-2017, 02:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Did Ignition just recently update their software?

Can you use the Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title and paste me the results for the main Ignition lobby?

1) They did do an update a few weeks ago. The cash games look entirely different. Nothing else changes though.

2) I'm not exactly sure what you mean. I don't know how to paste the results.

3) As of this writing the software seems to be working again. I didn't do or change anything at all.
(05-04-2017, 09:00 AM)reshoots Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 02:38 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Did Ignition just recently update their software?

1) They did do an update a few weeks ago. The cash games look entirely different. Nothing else changes though.

3) As of this writing the software seems to be working again. I didn't do or change anything at all.

4. Only two of my three active tables are currently being recognized in the grid. This happened after I restart my HUD software. The top left table in the image below is not recognized.

[Image: fLJuTAE.jpg]

SaT only finding 2/3 tables.
[Image: uevZ8WM.png]
(05-04-2017, 10:10 AM)reshoots Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 09:00 AM)reshoots Wrote:

4. Only two of my three active tables are currently being recognized in the grid. This happened after I restart my HUD software. The top left table in the image below is not recognized.

[Image: fLJuTAE.jpg]

SaT only finding 2/3 tables.
[Image: uevZ8WM.png]

Please use the menu item and paste me the results for the table that fails. You can paste by either right clicking or by pressing CTRL+V

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10