fold before any action issue
Yes, only WPN. I can let you know the values later when I have access to my computer.

I know the functionality is the same, Im just unable to tile them nicely with the slightly bigger size. For example, when they are the small size I click layout mode, my 6 grid slots are lined up neatly. When I increase the size by just one, I go into layout mode and they aren't tiled, so I have to move them manually and can never get them to be perfectly straight, which annoys me while playing.
(08-08-2017, 02:13 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 02:05 AM)Andees10 Wrote: I'm having he same problem. Is there a way to fix this without changing the table size?

I don't want to increase the size because theres no way for me to align the tables at a slightly bigger size in layout mode. It forces me to do it manually which makes the layout sloppy.

Thanks

Are you only playing on WinningPoker or also on other sites?

Click on File->Current Layout and tell me your table_width/height values at the top. And what version of Windows are you on?

If you use a larger grid slot size, you may have to have some overlap. But this shouldn't be a problem as far as the functionality of SaT is concerned.

table_width=516

table_height=399

I'm using Windows 10
Ok now it works. Made the size slightly bigger and for some reason the 6 slots were all aligned when I went to visualize grid
(08-08-2017, 09:57 PM)Andees10 Wrote: Ok now it works. Made the size slightly bigger and for some reason the 6 slots were all aligned when I went to visualize grid

Ok great

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10