cannot put tables into the stack
(04-16-2018, 10:27 PM)taitpausi Wrote: Still the problem persists even when I add those lines of code. I have Tablecaption disabled and still the tables from Grid do not move back to the Stack slot when the Fold is clicked.

It sends them back to Stack momentarily and then they immediately appear to Grid

Its hard to say exactly what the problem is, because you are using a custom site. Maybe you set up your custom site incorrectly. Or maybe the layout change from PartyCaption is just not working well with SaT. I'm not sure.

Have you tried Removing and re-Including the site in SaT? Do all 3 of the hotkeys for Fold/Call/Bet work correctly in SaT?
I used a pre-defined site and it didn't work. I have not made a layout change from PartyCaption. I have completely disabled it. Yes I have. Yes they do work correctly.
(04-16-2018, 11:10 PM)taitpausi Wrote: I used a pre-defined site and it didn't work. I have not made a layout change from PartyCaption. I have completely disabled it. Yes I have. Yes they do work correctly.

Oh. In the earlier posts in this thread, you were using a custom site because of the PartyCaption layout changes. I thought you were still doing that.

What site did you choose? PartyPokerModern, right? And are you sure you have 3 color action buttons turned on?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker
I clicked 3 color action buttons and it's working fine. Except when I get involved in a pot and the hand is over, the table does not move back to the stack
I have created a custom site. When I set a hotkey to "Fold+Stack" table goes back to stack, but I receive a message asking to fold or check while the table is still on the grid and I have to select one of the two options. This will not be possible if I multitable. When I set just "Fold" hotkey hand folds and table stays on grid.
Basically the problem is, when it's my time to act and I want to "check" and click the "fold+stack" hotkey, I have it set as Xbutton1 because it's convenient, the message appears "it's free to Check would you like to fold or check" and I have to click something. Is there a way to make that hotkey act as "Check/Fold + Stack table" ?
I can use PartyCaption for that, but then when it clicks the "fold" button on the table SaT doesn't recognize that and keeps the table on the grid.
That CustomSiteiniCreator is not accurate, because when I select the predefined site Partypokermodern it works fine. But then it doesn't let me set the correct size to my tables
Yes of course the custom site cannot do all of the things that the built-in sites can do. The fold/check is one of those things. The fold/check should work fine with PartyPokerModern. You are supposed to only use the custom sites for small poker networks that aren't supported by SaT.

Why did you decide to use a custom site, when you said the built-in PartyPokerModern was working with 3 color action buttons? Why are you not using PartyPokerModern?

If you want the table to move back to the stack when the hand is over, you need to go to Settings->Advanced Options, and enable the checkbox for "Stack table at End of Hand", and then you need to Remove and re-Include the site, so that you can grab the colors for the cards. For this you will likely want to use white cards and not a 4 color deck.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/flo...-hole-card

But I usually don't recommend that you use this setting, because when a hand is over, you will be dealt cards again for the next hand, and you will have another decision very soon anyway.
I use PartyPokerModern now. Reason was that I use a 4k 40inch monitor and have set a custom Windows scale.

It is true that when a hand is over I will be dealt new cards for the next hand but that does not necessarily mean I will have a decision at that given moment. As a result this table will stay on the grid until the "fold" button is visible.

I am using 1 slot as the stack slot and 6 slots as my grid. I am planning on playing 15 tables or more and I want to keep the grid clear for when I'm involved in a hand and have decisions to make.

Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks for your time

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10