I can't buy StackAndTile
I can't buy StackAndTile.

When I click on buy now or whatever the button is in english ( I did it in german) after I did the payment, it does not show purchase complete or anything like that. The buy now button is still there. A little sad cause I wanted to grind now and trial ended.

Thanks
I just looked it up. The Paypal payment didn't go through for some reason (the reason wasn't on paypal's Side) and I can't reorder now. There was an error some Uid nr. or something like that in the process of purchasing.
Specifically what error were you getting? Some other people had a VAT error. If you don't have a VAT ID, then please leave that field blank. And make sure that you have selected the correct country in the upper right:

https://imgur.com/a/foq4Pno

Try those two first. If it still fails, can you try clearing your browser cache and then trying again. Or, try from a different browser altogether?

Let me know if those work or not. If not, leave me your full name and email and what product you want, and I can try creating a custom order for you.

Also, click on the Register button in the software and leave your Machine ID, so I can extend your trial until we get this figured out
I used autofill for my Name and it did put Germany in the VAT field and I didn't realise it.
Now I did leave it blank, and it worked.

Thank you.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10