it's problem
Hey Greg,

Glad to see you're finally making some $$ for your hard work on this program (any love for a beta tester? Smile)

Anyway, I currently play poker on my laptop because transporting my monitors to Canada was impossible. The laptop has a dismal screen resolution of 1440x900, so playing with two slots is ideal. Slot 1 is my 'playing' slot to burn money auto-piloting decisions and slot 2 is my 'focus' slot to stick tables in for difficult situations. The problem I'm experiencing is that the tables in slot 2 don't stay in slot 2 after using the call + stack hotkey. I tried activating the 'table in grid' hotkey for tables in slot 2, but they continue transferring to slot 1 even after enabling the action.

Help appreciated, thanks.
(10-29-2011, 05:55 PM)zenzor Wrote: Hey Greg,

Glad to see you're finally making some $$ for your hard work on this program (any love for a beta tester? Smile)

Thanks man, its much appreciated. A few people donated before this went commercial, and I said that their donations would be discounted. So if you've done that just let me know.

Quote: The problem I'm experiencing is that the tables in slot 2 don't stay in slot 2 after using the call + stack hotkey.

Well, the "+Stack" part of the hotkey is designed to send the table back to the stack slot. Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10