SAT can't find tables on ipoker
Yes, Ipoker has implemented BB in their client and you're right, that messed up a lot of things.
(08-21-2020, 08:36 AM)Qwe Wrote: Yes, Ipoker has implemented BB in their client and you're right, that messed up a lot of things.

If you turn it back to $ is everything working ok?

However, there is also an advanced option in SAT to "Send 'bet x bb' size in BBs not $" and that might solve your issues if you want to stay with BBs. Although I'm not sure but maybe I overlooked that setting for the "All-in" hotkey
(08-21-2020, 10:27 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 08:36 AM)Qwe Wrote: Yes, Ipoker has implemented BB in their client and you're right, that messed up a lot of things.

If you turn it back to $ is everything working ok?

However, there is also an advanced option in SAT to "Send 'bet x bb' size in BBs not $" and that might solve your issues if you want to stay with BBs. Although I'm not sure but maybe I overlooked that setting for the "All-in" hotkey

Yes, it worked correctly when I changed back to $. I saw that option and tried the "bet in BB not $" but "All-in" is minibetting when I use BBs in the client. If it's possible to fix the "All-in" hotkey I would be really grateful cause I really enjoy playing with BBs.
Any chance I can get a refund? Can't even use the hotkey fold button without the message "Are you sure you want to fold" coming up and then I have to manually remove it with the mouse. No bueno for a program that is supposted to prevent this
(08-26-2020, 08:51 AM)Qwe Wrote: Any chance I can get a refund? Can't even use the hotkey fold button without the message "Are you sure you want to fold" coming up and then I have to manually remove it with the mouse. No bueno for a program that is supposted to prevent this

Ahhh thanks, I see a recent iPoker update must have broken this. Please try this version 2.99.10b and let me know if its fixed:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910b.exe

Of course, if you still want a refund, I completely understand and of course will give it to you. Just leave me your email address that you signed up with. I don't want people to be unhappy with the software. Let me know

But, if you can tell me if the Fold hotkey will now work in this new version, to successfully dismiss that popup for "Are you sure you want to Fold when you can Check for free" I would really appreciate it
(08-26-2020, 03:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 08:51 AM)Qwe Wrote: Any chance I can get a refund? Can't even use the hotkey fold button without the message "Are you sure you want to fold" coming up and then I have to manually remove it with the mouse. No bueno for a program that is supposted to prevent this

Ahhh thanks, I see a recent iPoker update must have broken this. Please try this version 2.99.10b and let me know if its fixed:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910b.exe

Of course, if you still want a refund, I completely understand and of course will give it to you. Just leave me your email address that you signed up with. I don't want people to be unhappy with the software. Let me know

But, if you can tell me if the Fold hotkey will now work in this new version, to successfully dismiss that popup for "Are you sure you want to Fold when you can Check for free" I would really appreciate it

Doesn't work. Neither does "bet x BB". Ok will send you a PM
Thanks for doing the refund btw!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10