New Betclic skin and required action buttons
Hello,

I've been back to playing MTTs after a few months break, and I had to make a custom site for Betclic (French iPoker skin).

I've had issues regarding the "action required" buttons. There are several instances where only 2 buttons appear on the UI:

* The Fold button disappears when you're in the BB, in a limped pot
* The Call/Check button disappears when a player shoves, and covers you (Fold/All-in are the only buttons showing)
* The Bet button disappears when a player shoves, and is covered by you

Thus, I was wondering if there was a way to workaround that? Maybe adding a list of buttons instead of a single one in the .ini file?

Best regards,
DaradBur
Are you using the built-in site profile for "iPokerNew"? Or are you using a custom site profile? I believe SAT should handle these with the "iPokerNew" site. Make sure you are on the latest download v2.99.21 and make sure your button colors are set up correctly inside the client:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipokernew/

If you are using a custom site, please Remove it first. Then test the 3 scenarios and tell me if they work properly
I did try to set up iPokerNew at first, but it couldn't recognize tables.

I shall try again with all the options from the link you posted, I will let you know as soon as I can.
Thanks a lot.
(11-10-2023, 01:30 AM)DaradBur Wrote: I did try to set up iPokerNew at first, but it couldn't recognize tables.

I shall try again with all the options from the link you posted, I will let you know as soon as I can.
Thanks a lot.

Are you sure you're using the latest version of SAT v2.99.21 ?

If so, please use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby window, and then do it again and paste me the result for a table window
After downloading the latest version, I managed to add iPokerNew. It even recognized it was Betclic.

I will play a regular session today, and I will let you know if everything goes fine.

Thanks a lot for the quick and efficient support by the way, always a pleasure.
Cool, yes, the new version tries to detect the skin, and now allows players to include multiple different ipoker skins, whereas previously it would error out and say "site is already included".

Please let me know if all 3 of those scenarios above work, or if I've missed something
Hello,

I had no issues with the latest version, thanks a lot.
ok perfect

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10