check?
So now it works with the Fold/Call but not when I take payments but letters.
But now i have another problem the table is quite small and if i try to enlarge it it will get small again what can i do about it?

And with 3bb raise there the raise is not executed immediately, only the BBs are selected and then I have to press raise again. Is that not possible otherwise?
(11-29-2020, 02:54 PM)s pion Wrote: So now it works with the Fold/Call but not when I take payments but letters.
You mean letter keys work, but numbers dont? Are you sure you were pressing 1 and not F1 ?

(11-29-2020, 02:54 PM)s pion Wrote: But now i have another problem the table is quite small and if i try to enlarge it it will get small again what can i do about it?
You have to create a File->New Layout, and set up your slot size differently, and then set up the site and hotkeys again

(11-29-2020, 02:54 PM)s pion Wrote: And with 3bb raise there the raise is not executed immediately, only the BBs are selected and then I have to press raise again. Is that not possible otherwise?
Its possible, go to the menu for Settings->Advanced Options->Hotkeys tab, and then find the checkbox to "also click Bet for BetxBB hotkeys"
First of all thanks a lot for your help. All 3 things work out fine. But I just had some problems at a table at ACR where hotkeys were accepted, sometimes not with a restart it didn't work from time to time. What can be the reason for this?
And hopefully there will be an update soon where you can use Bet-% in ACR.
I now have to restart stackandtile several times in the middle of a game so that hotkey is accepted as 1 for fold. I did not have this problem before.
(12-03-2020, 08:44 AM)s pion Wrote: First of all thanks a lot for your help. All 3 things work out fine. But I just had some problems at a table at ACR where hotkeys were accepted, sometimes not with a restart it didn't work from time to time. What can be the reason for this?
(12-03-2020, 08:57 AM)s pion Wrote: I now have to restart stackandtile several times in the middle of a game so that hotkey is accepted as 1 for fold. I did not have this problem before.
Can you use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and tell me if the Action Required line correctly changes from NO to YES to NO when its your turn and after you act?

Also can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything again for this new layout with the larger size tables?

(12-03-2020, 08:46 AM)s pion Wrote: And hopefully there will be an update soon where you can use Bet-% in ACR.
its planned
leave your email address and I'll let you know when I have something to test
So after my test it is so that only numbers often make problems not the letters there everything works well. And only use the normal numbers over the letters not the NUMPAD.
(12-04-2020, 08:12 AM)s pion Wrote: So after my test it is so that only numbers often make problems not the letters there everything works well. And only use the normal numbers over the letters not the NUMPAD.

I'm not sure what the problem is. All keys should work the same, whether its numbers or letters. Are you using any other poker software that might interfere?
Actually I use only acr with the numbers comes just no reaction. I do not know what the problem is. Yesterday it was short but now it didn't work anymore.
[settings]
table_width=762
table_height=587
total_slots=3
slot1x=435
slot1y=197
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=1
notify_end_of_hand=1
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=1
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=0
party_click_im_back=0
slot2x=1220
slot2y=197
slot3x=200
slot3y=200
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=648
gui_y=251
last_tab=
filename=ACR.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.11
win_ver=10.0.18363
v29911_msg=0
dpi=96
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=762
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=587
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x3f3fd8
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x3f3fd8
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x1b1ba5
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Sit Out Next BB
hotkey1key=P
hotkey2action=Fold
hotkey2key=1
send_table_under_mouse=1

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10