trying to setup party poker
basically im trying to setup party poker, i would like to play 16 regular tables, i would like to have 4 tables appearing at once, and the rest stacked at a different place, but, whats happening is that all tables are just kinda flickering, and they keep changing places like crazy, even before i made the move they keep changing places, idk if this is normal, but, i'm going to fold a hand, and before i click, sometimes it changes the table to a different one making me click fold on the wrong hand. my partypoker is configurated correctly as i saw in the printscreens, and the program, i just installed and choose partypoker classic, selected a size for my table (i oppened 4 and said to party poker to tile , so i could get the 4tables perfect size), playmode stack and tile , move to grid when action required, grid total slots : 4, basically didnt change anything
You should include PartyPokerModern instead, so try that, and remove PartyPokerClassic. I don't even believe its possible to use the classic theme anymore.

After including PartyPokerModern, run the Test described on this page to make sure everything is working correctly:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Let me know what you find
sorry, its set to partypoker modern, i said it wrong.
Did you run the Test from that link?
Is SAT detecting when Action is Required correctly?
(12-10-2020, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Did you run the Test from that link?
(12-10-2020, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Did you run the Test from that link?

yes , i tested on fastfoward tables, idk if its ok , but, they are working properly, when the action is required or not, they show properly.
Leave me your skype name, i'll contact you directly on there
fe........

/edited out
i added you

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10