Move back to stack issue
I think there is a free trial available for SuperHud. You should try it and see if you have the same issue. And yea I can pretty much confirm it happens with all tables that are being moved from the grid back to the stack. The Chance that my mouse is over the HUD is very small while I'm folding ( its only a number attached to every player and i use the popup function if I want more specific stats about the player) but the issue occurs every time. So I think, we can rule that out.

If you can't use the free trial or if its not enough, I can also give you my login so you can check it in a more detailed way. PM me if you want my details.
I'll see if I can get to it in the next few days, I'm gonna be busy. I downloaded it
Did you test it yet?
(01-12-2012, 12:11 AM)Markeem Wrote: Did you test it yet?

Ah I'm sorry I forgot. I'll look at it today. I wanted to ask you another thing, you are sure you're running SaT as administrator, right?
Didn't run it as an admin before, but now that I did, nothing has changed.
(01-12-2012, 01:27 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(01-12-2012, 12:11 AM)Markeem Wrote: Did you test it yet?

Ah I'm sorry I forgot. I'll look at it today. I wanted to ask you another thing, you are sure you're running SaT as administrator, right?

Forgot about it?

(01-21-2012, 02:40 AM)Markeem Wrote: Forgot about it?

Yeah just been swamped.

So I installed it today, but haven't started it. I uploaded the .exe to www.virustotal.com and got one report of Malware. Just thought I should let you know.

But more importantly I am not sure how to use it? Do I have to start my poker clients from the top menu? I get to the login screen, which requires me to register, and at the top menu bar it says Start Poker Client, but the only listing is Winamax, none of the big sites are there..
Hey!

You just have to log in to the program and then you start your poker client manually. The hud should show up as soon as you open tables ( works with play money as well, Pokerstars ofc).
(01-24-2012, 05:09 AM)Markeem Wrote: Hey!

You just have to log in to the program and then you start your poker client manually. The hud should show up as soon as you open tables ( works with play money as well, Pokerstars ofc).

I've installed it and I'm running the Auto-Import. The status says Running and it seems to be reading the Stars handhistory files. However, nothing shows up under Active Tables and I don't get any HUD...

I just opened up a play money table so I don't know if thats allowed. Is it supposed to grab the players stats from the web?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10