Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax
(03-01-2021, 11:16 AM)juny_guitar Wrote: Yeah but it does. It gets perfect after reincluding. Before you do it it just doesnt recognize at all, no hotkeys, no stacking and no grid. Right, they are free and you can drag them with no fight at all. I didnt see what you asked in the last question. Ill see tomorrow and let you know if it happens again

Likely if the table isn't recognized at all, then it wont show up in those table count #s next to the Start button either

Let me ask you, do you by chance just leave SAT running at all times? And never click Stop? Because I think that could be a reason. Each time you close and reopen the poker client you'd probably need to press Stop/Start again in SAT. Can you check if that fixes it next time you run into the problem?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax - by SaT_Admin - 03-01-2021, 11:23 AM