Changes since update
I just upgraded to the new version and when I logged back on (to ACR) my hotkeys weren't working. After reverting to the previous version, then upgrading again when that was unsuccessful to restore their functionality, I think I have figured out the problem, it seems I can no longer use the same function on 2 different hotkey triggers (for example before I had the increase bet function set to be toggled via the mouse wheel up as well as a keyboard button. This worked for me up to as recent as a few days ago. Today I get no response when any action is assigned to 2 different hotkeys, but if I delete one it works. This isn't the hugest deal to me, but figured I would share in case this isn't an intentional change or whatever and someone needs to know. My client table passes the action required test. I don't know if I forgot anything, if so lmk and I'll update. Thanks!
UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.
(08-28-2021, 10:33 AM)Slim Wrote: UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.

No problem. Yeah by default that advanced option should be turned off. I had the same issue on my machine... it would work only occasionally, but most times it would fail.
(08-28-2021, 11:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-28-2021, 10:33 AM)Slim Wrote: UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.

No problem. Yeah by default that advanced option should be turned off. I had the same issue on my machine... it would work only occasionally, but most times it would fail.

Interesting, I never had any issues with it- though I don't know why I or when I activated it. Just noticed the checked box when overlooking settings trying to troubleshoot. Anyway, appreciate the reply, love the software. Have a nice day.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10