Trial expired
(04-03-2015, 03:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 12:42 AM)tonight Wrote: Hello, i downloaded S.a.T 2-3 weeks ago. Played some with S.a.T at dollaro poker network. Then i stop playing . Today my trial is expired. I am playing 2nl€ tables at dollaro. Shouldnt i use free version of S.a.T at 2nl€ tables? Can you check it please. If you can add a couple weeks to my trial i will be so glad. I am planning to subscribe when i will move up to 5nl€ tables. Thanks...
achine Id: EFFEF92E85AF5F27

The 'Free' version of SaT will only work if SaT can successfully grab the stakes in the titlebar of the software. On many smaller sites it will fail. I've given you another two weeks

Hello again, i am going to subscribe for S.a.T small stakes to play 5nl at dollaropoker. Can i use small stakes version at dollaro because as i know S.a.T cant grab which stakes i am playing at dollaro.
(04-08-2015, 05:20 PM)tonight Wrote: Hello again, i am going to subscribe for S.a.T small stakes to play 5nl at dollaropoker. Can i use small stakes version at dollaro because as i know S.a.T cant grab which stakes i am playing at dollaro.

Yes it should work. If SaT cannot determine the stakes on a paid-for license, it will auto allow it
thanks
Hey, Im looking to sub but I want to test out on a microgaming skin first. I've set it up with the custom site wizard, Im just hoping I can get a new free trial to make sure it works first. I think I downloaded SAT a year or two ago but never got into using it.

Cheers,
B
(04-09-2015, 07:02 AM)bchampman Wrote: Hey, Im looking to sub but I want to test out on a microgaming skin first. I've set it up with the custom site wizard, Im just hoping I can get a new free trial to make sure it works first. I think I downloaded SAT a year or two ago but never got into using it.

Cheers,
B

Paste me your Machine ID and I will restart the trial for you
(04-09-2015, 08:07 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 07:02 AM)bchampman Wrote: Hey, Im looking to sub but I want to test out on a microgaming skin first. I've set it up with the custom site wizard, Im just hoping I can get a new free trial to make sure it works first. I think I downloaded SAT a year or two ago but never got into using it.

Cheers,
B

Paste me your Machine ID and I will restart the trial for you

E89392F3342CD072

Thanks!
(04-09-2015, 09:34 AM)bchampman Wrote: E89392F3342CD072

Thanks!

You have two more weeks
(04-09-2015, 10:21 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(04-09-2015, 09:34 AM)bchampman Wrote: E89392F3342CD072

Thanks!

You have two more weeks

thanks,

edit: I think I figured it all out on my own! thanks again

Except for one issue, when i customed mg it let me choose the table size. but once i put it in as my site it auto reverted table sizes to the smallest size on mg. how can i set table size using SAT?
Hey,

Can I have trial? Like to test if I can make SAT work on multiple sites same time

ID:2B3F33EA02379BE3

off topic:
What you think is there going to be problem if I'm going to try to make it work same time in 8 different sites ?
(08-26-2015, 08:15 PM)Gus Wrote: Hey,

Can I have trial? Like to test if I can make SAT work on multiple sites same time

ID:2B3F33EA02379BE3

off topic:
What you think is there going to be problem if I'm going to try to make it work same time in 8 different sites ?

Done, I've given you two weeks

8 sites shouldn't be a problem. It would simply depend on which sites, and if SaT supports them fully or not. The only way to know is try, and post any problems you have Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10