Trial expired
(06-10-2012, 05:40 AM)Koucz Wrote: This combination not working Sad

Maybe screen?

No, screenshot won't work cause I want to check the code of the £ symbol that they are using, so I need the actual text. The hotkey combo should work as long as you have SaT open, I believe I added it to SaT within the last two versions for exactly these types of debugging purposes.

You need to mouse over the table, and press CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T (all at the same time,) which will initiate a "copy window title" operation, which you can then come back here and paste

For example, I just opened SaT, then put my mouse on my webbrowser window and pressed the combo, and then when I paste I get this:

Trial expired - StackAndTile Forums - Google Chrome
*Gosh* <facepalm> I do this without open SaT...

Here:

Nick: Nibem - Texas Hold'em, No limit - L0.02/L0.04
Nick: Austinmer - Texas Hold'em, No limit - $0.01/$0.02
Nick: Algatocín - Texas Hold'em, No limit - €0.01/€0.02
Ah hah! So they don't actually use the £ symbol, instead they just use the letter L

That seems pretty stupid, but in any case, I'll make the change in the next version and it should work.
(06-11-2012, 01:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ah hah! So they don't actually use the £ symbol, instead they just use the letter L

That seems pretty stupid, but in any case, I'll make the change in the next version and it should work.

kk Smile I'll waiting. When U release next ver?
Usually only when I need to fix some major bugs. But I need to update the support for the new Merge client as well, so probably pretty soon Smile
(06-10-2012, 07:21 PM)Koucz Wrote: *Gosh* <facepalm> I do this without open SaT...

Here:

Nick: Nibem - Texas Hold'em, No limit - L0.02/L0.04
Nick: Austinmer - Texas Hold'em, No limit - $0.01/$0.02
Nick: Algatocín - Texas Hold'em, No limit - €0.01/€0.02

I just tried on Titan and I got this:
nick: Glynn - Texas Hold'em, No limit - £0.05/£0.10

what iPoker skin are you running on?
Hi, just tested it now and seems really helpful. would you be so kind and also extend my trial since I was on vacation and didn't remember when I started the trial it exactly (where can I see it? :O)
ID: 4272A5493892675A
greets
(06-25-2012, 01:11 PM)MoOvEr Wrote: Hi, just tested it now and seems really helpful. would you be so kind and also extend my trial since I was on vacation and didn't remember when I started the trial it exactly (where can I see it? :O)
ID: 4272A5493892675A
greets

It looks like you only started your trial period a week ago, which would still give you one more week. In any case, I've extended you out until July 9th. Smile
How to get free mode work for SnG's on iPoker? Title bar does not display buy-in level
(08-19-2012, 01:42 AM)Guest Wrote: How to get free mode work for SnG's on iPoker? Title bar does not display buy-in level

Unfortunately, if SaT cannot determine the stakes then the free mode will not work for that site

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10