Trial expired
Can it scan for the table name instead. E.g. "crane" is the name for super turbo SnG's with buy-in $1+0.2
(08-21-2012, 01:44 PM)Guest Wrote: Can it scan for the table name instead. E.g. "crane" is the name for super turbo SnG's with buy-in $1+0.2

Thats unliklely, because sometimes Table Names change, and "crane" might be a $100+9 sng next week. And it would be a lot of work keeping track of all the possible table names.
I understand. But I don't think table names for SnG's change often at iPoker if at all.
Yeah that might be the case, but it would take up too much time for me to constantly check it, and on top of it all I live in the USA so its hard to get on
Ok, fair enough.
(I only need:
- Fraye ($1+0.2, no limit, 10 plrs, Super Tubo)
- Crane ($1+0.2, no limit, 6 plrs, Super Tubo)
- Columbia ($1+0.2, no limit, 10 plrs, Tubo)
- Cardiff ($1+0.2, no limit, 6 plrs, Tubo)
- Toronto ($1+0.2, no limit, 10 plrs, Normal)
- Swansea ($1+0.2, no limit, 6 plrs, Normal)
- Turtle ($1+0.2, no limit, 6 plrs, Short Stack)
- Vole ($1+0.2, no limit, 6 plrs, Short Stack)
Wink )

Something else, free mode (it worked in trial mode) does not seem to work with SnG's <=$2 for 24hPoker (igt network) and double-up tournaments for iPoker (those have buy-in in title bar).
And what if those table names suddenly change one day to being used for high buyin tournaments? Smile

I will explain a bit more how the free mode works.

If a network doesn't display the stakes information, then free mode is automatically disabled. iPoker does display stakes for cash games, so they can be checked. But tournament tables need to have 1. a specific string like "Tournament" or "Table #" so that SaT can detect that this is a tournament and not a cash game, and 2. the buyin amount. Unfortunately it doesn't have these.

As for user created custom sites, free mode will sometimes work on cash games because SaT will look for the default match: "$x.xx/$x.xx". But custom sites will never work on tournaments for free mode because there is no standardized buyin text like that.

The free mode was meant to be a courtesy for micro stakes players that might not be able to afford the software yet. This compromise was the best I could do.
And if I want to buy the Small Stakes version, does it work then? Because it still can't read the title bar.
(08-22-2012, 09:27 AM)Guest Wrote: And if I want to buy the Small Stakes version, does it work then? Because it still can't read the title bar.

Yes, for the paid versions, if the stakes cannot be read, then they are automatically allowed. Obviously there is a loophole here, but its the fairest way.
OK, I will buy the small stakes version when I receive my money from a Titan SnG low leaderboard.
This will be around August the 31st. Can you extent my trial version until then?
ID: 09A7BEF96E6D1EA8
(08-23-2012, 12:23 AM)Guest Wrote: OK, I will buy the small stakes version when I receive my money from a Titan SnG low leaderboard.
This will be around August the 31st. Can you extent my trial version until then?
ID: 09A7BEF96E6D1EA8

Done, thanks Smile

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10