GGPoker recent update
There's another issue: Spin & Gold 6-max tables aren't detected as GG tables, while the other table types (incl. 3-max spins) are.

Here are examples of 6-max spin window titles:

title=[Spin & Gold 6-Max $0.25 - Blinds 100/200],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]
title=[Spin & Gold 6-Max $1 - Blinds 10/20],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]

Generally, the title format is the same as in 3-max, except that 'Spin & Gold' is replaced with 'Spin & Gold 6-Max'.

I guess handling the 6-max spin case requires an update to GGNetworkNew's window title regexps in both the main and the high-DPI versions.
(03-14-2022, 03:09 PM)nek0 Wrote: There's another issue: Spin & Gold 6-max tables aren't detected as GG tables, while the other table types (incl. 3-max spins) are.

title=[Spin & Gold 6-Max $0.25 - Blinds 100/200],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]
title=[Spin & Gold 6-Max $1 - Blinds 10/20],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]

Generally, the title format is the same as in 3-max, except that 'Spin & Gold' is replaced with 'Spin & Gold 6-Max'.

I guess handling the 6-max spin case requires an update to GGNetworkNew's window title regexps in both the main and the high-DPI versions.

From a quick look, those tables should still match, since SAT simply looks for "Spin & Gold" at the start of the table title

I wonder if its a stakes issue.. are you on the Small Stakes license?

What info if any does Help->Show Testing Info, give you for these tables?
Battle Royale buy-ins aren't recognized either. When I observe a table in the shootout phase, SaT puts it to the stack, but then, it doesn't count it as a table and doesn't put it into the grid when I drag it, so it looks like it thinks the BI doesn't fit into the free version limit.

title=[Battle Royale $0.25 - Blinds 100/200],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]

Battle Royale final tables opened for observation aren't even put into the stack.

title=[Battle Royale $0.25 - Blinds 350/700],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]

I'm yet to test Battle Royale's Rush phase - it can't be observed, I have to actually play to get access, don't expect table detection to work there either.

All-In Or Fold Sit & Go: an observed table is put into the stack but not regarded as small buy-in.

title=[All-In or Fold Hold'em Sit & Go $0.50 - Blinds 50/100],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4936]

There are also 'All-In or Fold Omaha Sit & Go'. I assume their titles follow the same pattern, with 'Holdem' replaced by 'Omaha', though I can't confirm that rn, as none are running.

So basically, the regexp needs an update to include the new tournament formats that have appeared since May 2021 - the ones that I've mentioned.
(03-14-2022, 03:12 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 03:09 PM)nek0 Wrote: There's another issue: Spin & Gold 6-max tables aren't detected as GG tables, while the other table types (incl. 3-max spins) are.

From a quick look, those tables should still match, since SAT simply looks for "Spin & Gold" at the start of the table title

I wonder if its a stakes issue.. are you on the Small Stakes license?

What info if any does Help->Show Testing Info, give you for these tables?
Testing Info doesn't think a 6-max window is a poker table at all (only tells to mouse over a poker table). At the same time, it correctly shows the type, blinds etc. for a $0.25 3-max table played at the same time. As I've said, I'm on the free version.

It might matter that 6 is a number; SaT might be trying to treat it as a BI first, and then failing to parse.

I'll test the other mentioned SnG types now...
I remember making changes for these new tournament formats back when they were introduced. I think because of the way SAT was detecting buyin amounts, there was no quick and easy way to account for these new title formats, and so at the time I just made an exception for Spins and Royales. So all paid licenses should work and allow these tables.

I don't see any code for "All-In or Fold" tables, so I'll need to add those.

On the Free mode, if SAT cannot detect the buyin amount, it disallows the table. So if you are on Free mode, that's likely what you are seeing. Tomorrow I will see if I can add support for this, check back then
(03-14-2022, 03:42 PM)nek0 Wrote: It might matter that 6 is a number; SaT might be trying to treat it as a BI first, and then failing to parse.

Yeah this could be the issue, I'll look into it tomorrow, exhausted tonight
Follow-up: according to Testing Info, neither Battle Royale nor AoF Holdem SnGs are poker tables ('Mouse over a poker table').
(03-14-2022, 03:52 PM)nek0 Wrote: Follow-up: according to Testing Info, neither Battle Royale nor AoF Holdem SnGs are poker tables ('Mouse over a poker table').

If a table is disallowed because of stakes, then the Testing Info doesn't work. I prob need to fix this too. I'll try to do this tomorrow as well
Ok here you go

2.99.16e
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29916e.exe

2.99.16e-highDPI
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

It should now detect these tournament buyins, and the Testing Info should work on tables that are disallowed due to stakes

Please let me know if it works
It does work! Thank you so much for the quick fix.

(As BTC is my only payment option now, I need to test SaT extensively before contacting you for a paid version. Hence my hesitation. I hope you forgive me.)

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10