request for custom lay outs
so, i fix the table backing to grid, i only put cord to timebank pos, not location

i did what you said, about leave bet cord blank to move table after press hotkey for bet, but only works if i leave location blank too
so hotkey does not work.
i took prints for the 1st and 2nd step of bet, mabe you can help me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wF0HZ4P...sp=sharing
It should work if you leave the region coords blank but specify the x/y coords

paste me your entire custom site file
my mistake, wrong digitation. it works fine. thanks for the help

how do i configure the hotkey click betbox after configure betbox cord?
(07-09-2023, 05:35 PM)visit Wrote: how do i configure the hotkey click betbox after configure betbox cord?

So there is no specific "Click Betbox" hotkey. The betbox coord itself is used for other bet sending hotkeys such as "Bet x BB" or "Bet Pot%", basically whenever SAT needs to click the betbox to focus it, and then send some keystrokes to input a betsize. However neither of those hotkeys look like they will work for your custom site.

You could instead set up a hotkey for "Click Window Coordinate" and then input any coords you want and then SAT will click that location on the table. That would probably be your best bet
Quote:So there is no specific "Click Betbox" hotkey. The betbox coord itself is used for other bet sending hotkeys such as "Bet x BB" or "Bet Pot%", basically whenever SAT needs to click the betbox to focus it, and then send some keystrokes to input a betsize. However neither of those hotkeys look like they will work for your custom site.

yes, i want to use the SaT keys tho send bets. thanks a lot
(07-11-2023, 01:46 PM)visit Wrote: yes, i want to use the SaT keys tho send bets. thanks a lot

Unfortunately, looking at your screenshot that you posted earlier, your site does not provide the blinds in the titlebar, nor is there a 100% Pot betsize button on the table.. The only hotkeys that would work are if you wanted to set up BetSizeX hotkeys:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys/

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10