What is height / width of Igntion poker tables
(08-07-2023, 06:49 AM)PayLessPoker Wrote: I had SAT on... unchecked the pop up thing so it worked

they were popping up thru my browser today/ had Sat on too

on ignition
Were your tables partially visible behind the browser? When I tested this in the past, if the tables were partially visible, then sometimes everything would in fact work. Both the Ignition built-in setting, and also SAT's pop up setting.

However if the table was completely hidden behind the web browser (just as it would be if it were in the "stack" of tables), then both SAT and even Ignition itself would fail to pop the table up

So please confirm with a table fully hidden. This is crucial to most SAT features. SAT needs to be able to read the table to determine when its your turn to act. And for over a year now this bug has existed in Bodog and has gone unfixed by them and SAT is unable to scan the tables when they are hidden. Thats why I suggested using a Tile layout where all tables are always visible at all times and never overlapped

(08-07-2023, 04:24 AM)PayLessPoker Wrote: So if i tile the tables on igntion / SAT will still alret me and move me around?
It should.

(08-07-2023, 04:24 AM)PayLessPoker Wrote: How do u eneable the time bank to work?
So it too depends on whether or not SAT can correctly detect when action is required, which means SAT needs to be able to see the full visible table

There is a setting in SAT you need to make sure is turned on. Use the menu for Settings -> Advanced Options -> Sites tab, look for the Bodog timebank setting.

The "beta highDPI" version on the SAT downloads page uses a different method for clicking the timebank. It too will depend on whether or not SAT can detect when action is required, so that is still the #1 issue, but that version might be a bit more reliable for clicking the timebank on some systems

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10