WPN Fold without cursor movement
(12-04-2023, 05:58 AM)Thanksman Wrote: However, when it was my turn to act it would SOMETIMES used the Fold Hotkey from ACR and SOMETIMES still move the mousecursor. I have no idea what the cause was that it would sometimes do one or the other.
i'm not sure what the sometimes are or would be. I only added the ability for clicking the Fold button. However SAT does attempt to check for free with the "Fold" hotkey when the fold button is not visible, and so you might be seeing the mouse move to click the Check button

(12-04-2023, 05:58 AM)Thanksman Wrote: Either way both did not work at all once I hovered the mouse over the HUD
Yeah because your mouse is not over the poker table, its over a hud.. I'm not sure how SAT can get around that. Maybe you could try using the advanced option to "Activate/Focus table under mouse", which would activate each table as soon as you hover over it, and then send the SAT hotkeys to the active table. Its a hack workaround, I don't particularly like it, but maybe it would work
It happens with the fold button being visible actually, but as I said it just happens sometimes, like 15-20% of the time I would guess.

I actually already had "activate/focus table under mouse" active, didnt realize it. But so yeah I get it, having a workaround for the HUD is a lot more work and you have already done a lot for just a single customer extra wish.

Thank you very much for your time and effort Mr Nice!
(12-04-2023, 06:51 AM)Thanksman Wrote: It happens with the fold button being visible actually, but as I said it just happens sometimes, like 15-20% of the time I would guess.
hmmmm ok.. well when I have full support for this feature then we can diagnose it further if its still happening

(12-04-2023, 06:51 AM)Thanksman Wrote: I actually already had "activate/focus table under mouse" active, didnt realize it. But so yeah I get it, having a workaround for the HUD is a lot more work and you have already done a lot for just a single customer extra wish.
so if you change the SAT hotkeys to "send to active table", then that might get around the fact that your mouse is hovering over the HUD. Since it will be likely that that same table is already active and focused from previous mouseover before you got to the HUD location
(12-04-2023, 12:08 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 06:51 AM)Thanksman Wrote: It happens with the fold button being visible actually, but as I said it just happens sometimes, like 15-20% of the time I would guess.
hmmmm ok.. well when I have full support for this feature then we can diagnose it further if its still happening

(12-04-2023, 06:51 AM)Thanksman Wrote: I actually already had "activate/focus table under mouse" active, didnt realize it. But so yeah I get it, having a workaround for the HUD is a lot more work and you have already done a lot for just a single customer extra wish.
so if you change the SAT hotkeys to "send to active table", then that might get around the fact that your mouse is hovering over the HUD. Since it will be likely that that same table is already active and focused from previous mouseover before you got to the HUD location

Im going to try that out, thank you
potential very bad news for WPN. hopefully they fix this

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showp...count=9116
(12-08-2023, 03:13 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: potential very bad news for WPN. hopefully they fix this

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showp...count=9116

thankfully I am playing tiled tables, phew

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10