WPN Fold without cursor movement
(12-04-2023, 01:14 AM)Thanksman Wrote: I guess there would be another info required cause the snt client would have to know when the fold button is visible aka its my turn to act.
SAT already keeps track of this, thats how it knows when to pop tables up when its your turn

(12-04-2023, 01:14 AM)Thanksman Wrote: But maybe all of this isnt necessary if the delay becomes so short that one barely notices it.
Yes let me build that first
(12-04-2023, 01:18 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-04-2023, 01:14 AM)Thanksman Wrote: I guess there would be another info required cause the snt client would have to know when the fold button is visible aka its my turn to act.
SAT already keeps track of this, thats how it knows when to pop tables up when its your turn

(12-04-2023, 01:14 AM)Thanksman Wrote: But maybe all of this isnt necessary if the delay becomes so short that one barely notices it.
Yes let me build that first

well if the info is already there then using the fold button of wpn has to be something like 1 line of code xd. please add it
I just noticed that if the mouse is above a hud element it wont use the snt fold button.That is also not the casefor the wpn built in buttong, it folds the table even if above a hud elemnt. Could you fix that aswell? I dont know how much work that would be.
Please try this version 2.99.21c

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29921c.exe

Make sure the "Try to send WPN clicks without moving mouse" is turned off

Click File->Current Layout, and add these two lines underneath [settings] line at the top:

Code:
[settings]
wpn_click_delay_before=30
wpn_click_delay_during=100

Those are the default values, in milliseconds. The 'before' setting is the delay after moving the mouse, while hovering over the button, before the click is sent. The 'during' value is how long to hold the click down for, before releasing.

They are slow by default because keep in mind, as # of tables increases, and computer slows down, clicking might become more unreliable. But you can try setting them both to 0 if you want to test. Save the file, and then completely close out SAT and reopen it. Then try the hotkeys.
(12-04-2023, 01:20 AM)Thanksman Wrote: well if the info is already there then using the fold button of wpn has to be something like 1 line of code xd. please add it
its actually more than that, because I'd need to allow the user to configure what key that they've chosen in WPN, and also add the ability for other hotkeys, and other sites. Really would be nice if the WPN builtin hotkey for Fold would also work for the adv action checkboxes. Lets both email them and request that

(12-04-2023, 01:32 AM)Thanksman Wrote: I just noticed that if the mouse is above a hud element it wont use the snt fold button.That is also not the casefor the wpn built in buttong, it folds the table even if above a hud elemnt. Could you fix that aswell? I dont know how much work that would be.
inside WPN hotkey settings, are you sending those hotkeys to active table, or table under the mouse? if sending under the mouse, i'm surprised it works, because technically the table is not under the mouse, the hud is
Thanks, I will test it now!

You could just ask people to bind the fold key to a specific key, its not like they are gonna use it anyways when they use stack and tile, atleast on wpn.

Good idea, lets write them, but im not hopeful that its gonna get implemented.

Its getting sent to under the mouse, not table with focus
(12-04-2023, 02:44 AM)Thanksman Wrote: Thanks, I will test it now!
let me know

(12-04-2023, 02:44 AM)Thanksman Wrote: You could just ask people to bind the fold key to a specific key, its not like they are gonna use it anyways when they use stack and tile, atleast on wpn.
you'd be surprised, someone might have a custom setup where they are already using that key for something and they dont want to change it, and if the feature is extended to other sites, i'd want to make sure each site is using a different key, etc. Just better to have it configurable

(12-04-2023, 02:44 AM)Thanksman Wrote: Good idea, lets write them, but im not hopeful that its gonna get implemented.
of course its unlikely but can't hurt

(12-04-2023, 02:44 AM)Thanksman Wrote: Its getting sent to under the mouse, not table with focus
interesting
Ive put both values to 0, it does seem to work fine for me even with the delay being 0.

Would it be possible for u to add the use of the wpn fold key if its my turn to act, quickly  just for me. And if u wanna add that feature in the future for all sites then you can make it perfect.

Either way, thank you very much for the support!
try this v2.99.21d

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29921d.exe

Click File->Current Layout, and add this underneath [settings] line at the top:

Code:
[settings]
wpn_send_f1_to_fold=1

This requires the Fold hotkey inside of WPN to be set to F1. Save the file, and then completely close out SAT and reopen it. Then try the fold hotkey in SAT. You should no longer see the mouse moving at all, since F1 is sent instead. This only happens when its your turn to act.
I tried it, heres what happened:

The Fold in advance was used with the mouse moving, as expected, no change there.

However, when it was my turn to act it would SOMETIMES used the Fold Hotkey from ACR and SOMETIMES still move the mousecursor. I have no idea what the cause was that it would sometimes do one or the other.

Either way both did not work at all once I hovered the mouse over the HUD

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10