Installation/Shortcut problem.
Lately, I have to reinstall SAT every time I want to start it back up. My computer tells me that the shortcuts are no good, and when I go into the files to find the SAT icon, it isn't there.

Also I can't get my log in credentials sent to my email.
(02-03-2024, 12:05 PM)Rubinstein. Wrote: Lately, I have to reinstall SAT every time I want to start it back up. My computer tells me that the shortcuts are no good, and when I go into the files to find the SAT icon, it isn't there.
Its possible if you've installed it multiple times to different locations, that the shortcuts are pointing to a wrong location. You could try uninstalling, and then deleting all shortcuts, and then re-installing again to the default C:\Program Files(x86)\ folder

(02-03-2024, 12:05 PM)Rubinstein. Wrote: Also I can't get my log in credentials sent to my email.
Yeah sorry the emails from the forums are not working consistently, but posting as a guest is no issue
So I've uninstalled and reinstalled but I still have the same problem. Which wasn't much trouble, I just had to reinstall every time I chose to reboot my comp. But now 
i'm getting an error message whenever I try to reconfigure my layout. It starts like this...

Error:Failed attempt to lainch program or document

and includes this among other things...

Specifically: Access is denied.
I've never seen that error. Can you paste a screenshot? Is it possible you're not running SAT as administrator?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10