total_slots=5
color_variation=36
slot1x=66
slot1y=531
slot2x=65
slot2y=30
slot3x=757
slot3y=30

I tried it and it's still counting it as a fold when I move over the button. Not sure if I have done the above correctly?

Will getting in touch with someone that can do table mods help? What do I need to ask them to design for me?

Yeah thats fine. But the value 36 is the same as default, so you'll want to test with higher numbers to allow a larger variation of colors. Slowly increment it up such as 48, 64, etc like I mentioned before. You'll need to restart SaT after each save of the file.

If you wanted to mod the table, you would want two things: 1. the color of the fold button to be distinct from the background, and 2. you would want it to NOT change when you hover over it.
Okay I put the colour variation up to 100 and it never solved our problem.

Looks like I'm going to find someone that can do table mods. Do you know anyone? I will let you know when I find someone that can do this and where other people can get the mod from Smile
Personally I don't know anyone who does table mods. I'd look on 2p2.

But color variation = 100 is pretty high, I'm surprised it didn't do it. But the max isn't 100... I think the max is 256. So can you keep trying higher and higher and see if anything works? At some point it must, but then we'll need to tweak it lower like I mentioned in post #10
Ok looks like I have it working now at "color variation = 80"

When I had been making the changes last night I wasn't closing and restarting stack and tile after each one so wondered if it was loading the layout file ok. I don't think it was but seems to be doing the trick just fine now.

I'm going to test it a wee bit more later on but will probably sign up/subscribe this afternoon.

If you would like my config files so you can add them in yourself for 888 just let me know and I can post them here for you. Thanks for your help Smile
Hey again SAT_admin

One more problem sorry Big Grin

[Image: gg2fC.png]

I play over two ongame skins. Bwin to get the exclusive tables and my other rb skin.

In this photo I have my rb skin which is modded, and 888 in the stack but when I put the bwin table into the stack it won't work as normal like the other two sites for some reason.

This means that I have to have my bwin tables tiled which fills up my slots.

Any ideas? Thanks again. Smile
Yes I have an idea... the two OnGame sites are conflicting with each other in SaT. Are you using the built in OnGame settings for both bwin and hollywood? Or do you have separate sites included for example one through the custom site creator wizard?

But what exactly doesn't work as normal with bwin?
I have just made a custom creator site for bwin and tested it but it hasn't made any difference.

Basically it's as if the bwin table isn't there. For example I have 3 tables going (one from each site) and first it's my turn to act on bwin so it pops up. If I don't act in time the next table just steals focus automatically and when I make my action on the new table the bwin table is left behind it still waiting on an action.

Again hope this makes sense, thanks Smile
Nono, I reckon that since you are trying to use the same network but different skins, SaT will need to only see it as ONE site.

The only way I can see this working is if you can somehow mod bwin to use exactly the same graphics as hollywood. Then remove the custom bwin site settings and only use the built in OnGame settings. And then see if SaT grabs both bwin and hollywood. I think this should work.
Hi again I thought I might aswell keep my questions in the one thread.

I have been a full user of stack and tile for a couple of weeks now. I am going to be going on holiday for 2 weeks at the start of July and will be taking my laptop to play on. Will my license work on my laptop aswell? If not then can I change the license from my pc to my laptop for that period of time or is there another way to do it?

Thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10