Multisite Cycling
(04-21-2012, 11:42 PM)mmd Wrote: Hi again I thought I might aswell keep my questions in the one thread.

I have been a full user of stack and tile for a couple of weeks now. I am going to be going on holiday for 2 weeks at the start of July and will be taking my laptop to play on. Will my license work on my laptop aswell? If not then can I change the license from my pc to my laptop for that period of time or is there another way to do it?

Thanks

SaT licenses are good on two computers, so as long as you haven't already used the code on two computers, you should be fine to use it again. If for some reason it tells you its not working, just let me know and I'll clear the two computers that are already in the database and you'll be good to start fresh.

Great thanks.
(03-23-2012, 03:47 PM)mmd Wrote: I have got the 888 setup all fine

Only trouble I am having is that the 888 tables keep getting cycled through in the main stack without me taking an action.

I have unchecked the pop up/bring to front tables on both sites and have the stackntile advanced button checked to allow the programme to do it itself.
I am having a similar issue, when playing other sites along with 888, 888 pops to the front of the stack when there is action at the 888 table instead of waiting its turn, what can I do to stop this? It is causing many misclicks. There IS action on the table though, it isn't the pre action buttons. I have the setting to pop to front unchecked in the 888 software. Thanks for the help
(10-31-2012, 12:53 AM)Guest Wrote: I am having a similar issue, when playing other sites along with 888, 888 pops to the front of the stack when there is action at the 888 table instead of waiting its turn, what can I do to stop this? It is causing many misclicks. There IS action on the table though, it isn't the pre action buttons. I have the setting to pop to front unchecked in the 888 software. Thanks for the help

Is the option within the 888 software broken?

Please test it by just playing one 888 table without SaT and seeing if the table pops over your other windows when it becomes your turn to act.
(10-31-2012, 02:11 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 12:53 AM)Guest Wrote: I am having a similar issue, when playing other sites along with 888, 888 pops to the front of the stack when there is action at the 888 table instead of waiting its turn, what can I do to stop this? It is causing many misclicks. There IS action on the table though, it isn't the pre action buttons. I have the setting to pop to front unchecked in the 888 software. Thanks for the help

Is the option within the 888 software broken?

Please test it by just playing one 888 table without SaT and seeing if the table pops over your other windows when it becomes your turn to act.
Ya I just checked, it does pop over my other tables

actually, it seems to pop to the frong preflop, but postflop it does not steal focus, without S&T on
(10-31-2012, 02:25 AM)Guest Wrote: actually, it seems to pop to the frong preflop, but postflop it does not steal focus, without S&T on

And is this the same with SaT on?

In this case, there's really nothing I can do. We've just confirmed that its a bug with the 888 poker option. You should complain to them and maybe they'll fix it.

As mentioned on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing
The only way to solve the problem of playing on multiple sites out of the same stack, is to turn off all the "pop to top" options in the sites. Otherwise, they would all fight each other and keep popping on top of each other.

Some sites/networks such as iPoker have no option at all to turn this off, so it will always be a problem and SaT can't really do much. It sounds like its the same for 888 for preflop actions.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10