hotkey7action=Keep table in grid
hotkey7key=K
hotkey8action=Stack all tables
hotkey8key=S
hotkey9action=Start/Stop SaT
hotkey9key=`
send_table_under_mouse=1
GOOD IDEA PASTING THE CONFIG Smile
Anyway my problem is (when im on BCP)u can see from my config i have 12 slots and use the S&T function w/VPIP.When i play a hand it will bring the table out to the next avail slot and do this for each table i VPIP.Problem is sometimes EVEN AFTER it will stay in the grid(same slot it was in) and sometimes it will go back to the stack.
ALSO sometimes if i time down and sit out by mistake its impossible to get to the table to sit back in without disabling the program beacause i play so many tables theres always an active one.
BIG problem for me though when the hand ends and stays in the slot because i overlap 4 spots and need to clear out the unused spot asap so i can see all thats going on.
just noticed "activate_most_urgent=0" if i make this "1" will the windows pop up in highlighted in the order i need to act?
Maybe it could be my "end of hand stack delay"?? ill try to make this 0.i may be getting cards too fast for the prog to realize the hand is over
(01-10-2013, 10:39 AM)Guest Wrote: just noticed "activate_most_urgent=0" if i make this "1" will the windows pop up in highlighted in the order i need to act?
Angry actually i have this clicked and it was a prob thats why i unticked it.
(01-10-2013, 10:46 AM)Guest Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 10:39 AM)Guest Wrote: just noticed "activate_most_urgent=0" if i make this "1" will the windows pop up in highlighted in the order i need to act?
Angry actually i have this clicked and it was a prob thats why i unticked it.

Not sure what you mean. Why did you uncheck it? Its the first setting in the Advanced Options menu.

(01-10-2013, 10:38 AM)Guest Wrote: Anyway my problem is (when im on BCP)u can see from my config i have 12 slots and use the S&T function w/VPIP.When i play a hand it will bring the table out to the next avail slot and do this for each table i VPIP.Problem is sometimes EVEN AFTER it will stay in the grid(same slot it was in) and sometimes it will go back to the stack.

Sometimes will stay in the grid 'even after' what?

Quote:ALSO sometimes if i time down and sit out by mistake its impossible to get to the table to sit back in without disabling the program beacause i play so many tables theres always an active one.

SaT will not force a table to be active if you try to change focus. For example, if some table requires action, and SaT activates it (if the setting is on), and then later you click away to another table, SaT will not force activation again until you've acted somewhere.

Quote:BIG problem for me though when the hand ends and stays in the slot because i overlap 4 spots and need to clear out the unused spot asap so i can see all thats going on.

Are you sure that End Of Hand detection is working properly? Are you using preferred seating?

Would using a 'Stack Table' hotkey be sufficient to clear a table?
there is no preferred seating on BCP.could that be a problem? i do move to the same seat on every table though.I do play 6 and 9 handed and thers a slight diff in seating positions between the 2.

"Sometimes will stay in the grid 'even after' what?"

Stay in the grid even after i fold or win and the hand is over.It will stay there until im dealt a new hand.

""Are you sure that End Of Hand detection is working properly? Are you using preferred seating? ""

Im sure it works because it works about 90% of the time until it leaves a table in my grid after the hand is over and im dealt a new hand
(01-10-2013, 12:24 PM)hankwhite Wrote: there is no preferred seating on BCP.could that be a problem? i do move to the same seat on every table though.I do play 6 and 9 handed and thers a slight diff in seating positions between the 2.

Yes this will likely cause a problem. I would enable all the Notifications in Advanced Options and look for any popups that might give you clues as to what is happening.

Quote:Stay in the grid even after i fold or win and the hand is over.It will stay there until im dealt a new hand.

These two are very different. You need to be certain which is causing the problem. Clicking fold or using a fold hotkey should always send the table back to the stack. If that isn't working, then we have some different problems.

Quote:Im sure it works because it works about 90% of the time until it leaves a table in my grid after the hand is over and im dealt a new hand

Well, you can work around this by using a 'Stack Table' hotkey. Although for me it was never personally a problem because a new hand is starting and in a few seconds I will have to make another decision on that table anyway.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10