lock poker tables not showing up in stack when running trial
Ok I only see the Revolution site. What happened to Winning Poker (Black Chip) ? I think the problem has to do with Lock, and other sites will work fine. I think the problem is that SaT cannot grab the table colors on Lock. The settings all show 0xffffff which is White. As I remember, the buttons on Lock are gray, not white. So SaT might be having a problem.

When you try to use the T hotkey to Stack Table, what happens? Do you get any SaT popups?
yes the pop ups are working on the lower part of the screen, saying table moved to grid action needed but the tables aren't being moved. I did remove BCP and revolution and tried again to set up aero theme and relisted lock on the software, but not BCP
Right, if you are trying to send the table to the Stack, and you get a popup saying Action Required, then what is happening is that SaT is trying to send the table to the stack, and then immediately moving it back out into grid for you to act.

If it is not truly your turn to act, then there is a problem with Lock. Its likely that Lock just won't work with your computer. The Cake2 software is the worst in existence and causes these types of incompatibilities. You should definitely complain to them.

But thats why I wanted to get another site set up so that you can see how its supposed to work. You don't even have a PokerStars play money account?
ahh ok well i will relist BCP then curious if a specific table theme on lock might have better luck over another?? really really wanna use this n have an incredible RB deal at lock so that is where i would like to play most
yeah BCP seemed to work at play money n the software is great wow. any chance youd b willing to do a P2P xfer of a small amount on lock for BCP?? then i would get a chance to try it out?? i know its risky blah blah blah but could b a small amount n there is no way i would screw you over lemme know thanks
the tables on lock seem to be flashing to the stack but not going if that helps at all
Ok if BCP is working on play money, and you understand when tables are supposed to move to the grid and back to the stack, then we can be sure that SaT is at least working properly on your computer.

The issue then likely has to do with the Lock software. As mentioned here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/revolution
sometimes nothing will work. It seems that in your config, the fold/call/bet buttons on Lock are being detected as white (0xffffff). If I remember correctly, they are supposed to be gray. I don't think a new table theme will matter, it might just be a limitation of the Cake2/Lock/Revolution software on your system. Sad

I actually don't have any money on these sites so can't do a transfer.
ok no worries so there is nothing i can do for the buttons to show up as gray??
On some systems, the Cake2/Lock/Revolution software just doesn't work. It seems like yours is one of them Sad I've had tihs problem with people in the past, and despite everything I tried, I wasn't able to scan the Cake2 tables.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10